Chapter 35

I lifted my head to see the one and only Katherine Chung hovering over me.

--"Oh hi," I said.

--"Who the fuck do you think you are?" she said (please excuse the language)

--"Excuse me?"

--"Bitch you heard me!"

--"Calm down! What do you want from me?"

--"I want your so called 'Boy Friend'" she said scrunching her fingers.

--"Why do you use are quotes around 'boy friend'?" I asked.

--"Because your just dating because he feels bad for you,"

--"No, he's dating me because I'm a good person. I care for him and he cares for me. That's what dating is. Get the picture?"

--"Save your breath. We all know he doesn't actually like you! Why would he?"

I sadly have to admit that, that was correct. Why does he like me? I don't have any good qualities. Matthew and I just click. I don't know, it's weird.

--"What are you doing here anyway!? Go back to New Jersey!" I yelled.

--"That's for us to know and for you to wonder, okay?"

--"Just get out of here!"

--"Where's Matthew anyway? He probably stood you up because he couldn't stand looking at you!"

--"Do we have a problem here?" a waiter asked.

--"No, sorry. I was just leaving. Can I have the check please?" I asked.

--"Yes, ma'am," he said as he went to go fetch my bill.

He quickly came with the check followed by Matthew. Katherine just starred at him as he sat down.

--"Uh, hi?" Matt said. "Nat, are these your friends?" He added.

--"No, this is Katherine. The one I have told you many things about!"

--"What do you see in her!?" she asked disgustedly.

--"I see a beautiful and intelligent girl. Why do you ask?" he replied.

--"You wouldn't be saying that if she wasn't sitting right next to you! You can't find beauty in that thing!"

--"Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings. She's sitting right there,"

--"Yea, like really," I said under my breath.

--"I'm such a better person and like ten times prettier,"

--"Better person?! Bitch please! Nat doesn't go around telling everyone your an ugly whore even though it's true! She's a nice person, inside and out!" he replied.

--"An ugly whore? I don't care what you think because I don't even like you. Bye!" she said as she walked out the door.

Doesn't like him!!?? She's such a liar it kills me.

Matthew paid for the check and refused my money. He was so generous. We walked out of the restaurant and he locked his hand into mine.

--"Did you really mean that stuff about me?" I asked.

--"Yea, why would I lie?" He replied without hesitation.

--"Nevermind," I said. I just wanted to leave it at that.

--"No, tell me. I wouldn't lie. That's all true. Don't listen to her of she calls you ugly. She's just jealous," he said as he began to kiss me.

Author's Note; Hey bæ! thank you so much for 2k I LOVE YOU GUYS SM! hope you enjoyed the chapter! Tune in Thursday for the next one! Love youss

xoxo

~Natalie