Chapter 44

I don't know what has gotten into me. I'm crazy. What was I thinking? I lead him into something that might never happen. I'm still so confused. I feel a huge connection between us, but if something happens once it can easily happen again. My head is going to explode. All these thoughts running through my head all at once was too overwhelming.

--"Natalie, are you okay?" he asked. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and tried to hide the stress.

--"I'm fine," I said trying to show a smile.

--"Your not fine. I know your not, and it's all because of me. I'm causing you stress and I'm just making you upset. I'm ruining your whole night," Matthew uttered.

--"Matthew I-," he stopped me mid sentence.

--"I'm horrible. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we ever met. I'll just stop bugging you. You don't have to see me anymore, I'll stay out of your life,"

--"Matthew! Calm down. Your making to much of a big deal out of it,"

--"Natalie, I know the real you. I can tell when your happy and I can tell when your upset,"

--"I'll admit that I'm upset, but don't make such a big deal out of it,"

--"I don't want to be the reason that people are upset. I do what I do to make people smile and laugh. Bye Natalie. I can't hurt you anymore,"

--"But Matt!" I said as he stormed out. I followed him, but he ran to his car. I couldn't catch up. I'll explain in Seattle because he won't want to talk to me on the plane. He needs time to relax and we'll need to be alone.

Author's Note; hey bæ! Sorry for the short chapter, it was just a filler & sorry it was late:/ I can't believe that there's only 2 more chapters to this Story! I might have an epilogue too, idk. Vote for an epilogue and comment how you think the story will end! & thanks so much for 3.9k reads, I love you all ootles and ootles! Stay perfect.

xoxo

¡Natlaie!