Chapter 28

I woke up a little bit earlier than noon, since I went to bed so late. I had a text from Matthew,

Matthew💕☺️: good morning love❤️

Me: goodmorningg babee💘

I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I popped some waffles into the toaster and checked twitter. Oh my gosh. Matthew posted a picture of me on twitter sleeping, caption: she's a cute sleeper☺️💘. I retweeted it and got a text from Matthew.

Matthew💕☺️: pick you up in 20?

Ugh. I hope my mom wasn't serious about what she said last night. I doubt it though, she knows how much Matt means to me. She wouldn't do that.

I walked down the hallway and into my room. I opened my drawer and took out a pair of black shorts and a blush colored top. I slipped on white flip flops and straightened my hair. I brushed me teeth and slipped on some sunglasses. I grabbed $30 and put that into my cell phone case so I wouldn't need to carry around a purse. I walked down the hallway and waited for Matthew in my living room.

--"Your hanging out with Kay today?" my mom asked.

Oh shit.

--"No, Matts picking me up," I replied.

--"What did I tell you last night? Your not hanging out with him after what you did last night, Natalie,"

--"Mom please. He came all the way from Virginia just to see me!! I can't just blow him off, mom,"

--"Fine, I didn't know how far he lived, I'm sorry. But I'm still disappointed in you,''

--"Whatever mom, Matts in the drive way. I gotta go," I said as I stormed out of the room.

Who is she to assume things? She won't listen to me.

I walked outside and greeted Matthew in the drive way.

--"Hey babe," he said while opening the passenger door for me.

--"hey!" I said as I kissed him hello.

I stepped in the car and so did he.

--"Wanna go get some Starbucks before we kick off the day?"

--"Sure," I said all preppy.

------

We pulled into the parking lot and got out of Matthew's car. Are hands laced together and we walked into Starbucks. We watched fans take pictures of us as we ordered our coffee. I order the Vanilla Bean Frapuccino and Matthew was plain and simple, he ordered a lemonade. We got our drinks and sat down at a table, we were talking about yesterday and how fun it was and we talking about the next tour as well. Soon Matthews phone rang.

--"Sorry, it's Bart. I gotta take this,"

--"That's fine," I said as I let him walked away.

He took the call outside. As he walked out I recognized someone who walked in.

Oh shit.

It was my ex boyfriend, Mike. He was obsessive and abusive, that's why I haven't ever mentioned him. My parents didn't even know about him and till this day they still don't.

I tried not to look at him and kept my head down to my phone. It felt uncomfortable and I felt weak. At least in school I have Kayla and a few other friends to back me up when he's near me. Right now I'm completely alone. I just kept my fingers crossed that Matt would be back soon. I heard the door open and looked up to see if it was Matthew. One, it wasn't him. Two, the worst mistake of my life.

Mike was starring me right in the face. Literally two feet away from me. I started shaking and I felt chills up my back.

--"Hey babe, where ya been?" he asked.

--"Mike, leave me alone,"

--"Babe, I know you've been missing me. I wanna make this better between us,"

--"Mike, get away from me. I'm serious," I asked as I kept twisting my ring on my finger, not even noticing I was doing it.

--"What's that piece of plastic?" he asked pointing to my finger. "Is that a freaking anxiety ring, what you scared of me?" he added.

--"No, someone gave it to me,"

--"Ha! Like who!?"

I knew I would regret it but I had nothing else to say,

--"My boyfriend..,"

--"Boyfriend...?"

--"Yea," at that moment his face got red with anger.

--"Your mine again," he said as he pulled me out of my seat.

He pressed my body up to his and pulled the collar on my jacket and pressed his lips up to mine. I tried to pull back but he was too strong. He kept rubbing my back as he finally release from the kiss. He leaned in close to my ear and grabbed my wrist.

--"Natalie, let's go somewhere a little more private," he whispered.

I took a few deep breaths in, begging Matthew would come in any second. And finally he did.

When Matthew saw us he ran up to me and his face was fueled with anger. He pulled Mike off of me, prying Mike's hand off my wrist. I was completely relieved at that very moment.

We all went outside so we wouldn't cause commotion. Matthew wasn't looking for a fight, he just wanted to know what was going on. I stood off to the side as Matthew asked,

--"So what's your problem?"

--"Man, I don't have a problem. Me and Natalie were just leaving,"

--"If anything, she's coming with me,"

--"Matthew, let's just go. You don't have to do this," I said, grabbing onto his hand.

--"Ya sure? I don't want him ever talking to you again. I wanna let him be put in his place, and let him realize what he is getting into," Matthew said as he clenched his fist.

--"It's fine, let's just go,"

Author's Note; hey bæ! Intense chapterrrrrr!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 READS! ilysm! tomorrow I'm updating my other story; Overwhelming Love, it's about Nash Grier so go read if please:) & does anyone know what's going on with Magcon? There tweeting all this sad stuff about separating and it's getting me scared. Family Forever, just not always together

xoxo

-/natalie:)