Chapter 33

Friday, finally! I was able to see Matthew in person again after a long painful week. Our next tour was MagCon Miami! I was so excited. I loved Miami and everything about it.

Before I left for Miami this morning I got dressed, brushed my hair & teeth, and ate my breakfast. I got dress but just to the point that I was presentable, nothing too fancy. I put on some black shorts and a white Graphic Tee that said "Good Vibes" on it. I slipped on my red vans and I was ready to go. For my I just put it in a sock bun and put a pair of sunglasses on the top of my head.

------

I left for the airport at around 8:50 a.m. and pick up Kayla. We got our bags checked and waited for the lady to call our flight. I was so eager to get to Miami. I missed, not only Matt, but all the boys in general. I know Kayla missed Hayes a lot. She hasn't seen Hayes in two weeks.

------

We got into the plane and me and Kayla sat down next to each other. I put in my earbuds and fell asleep. I fell asleep a few times actually.

When we got off the plane I was more than excited. We collected all our luggage and I got a text from Matthew.

Matthew💕☺️: just got to the hotel! were gonna have so much fun I just know it!

Me: I'll be there in about an hour, can't wait😊

My dad got a rental car and we all hopped in. It took up about 45 minutes to get to the hotel. The car pulled up to the front and I jumped out of the car. I took out my bags and brought them to the door. I set them down and texted Matt asking what his room number was. He replied with 492 and I picked up my bags and ran to him room as Kayla followed. We knocked on the door and Shawn answered. I gave him a huge hug and Kayla slipped right in and hugged Hayes.

--"Wait! Hayes, Kayla's here. Where's my girlll?!" he said as he turned around facing Hayes. I ran in as jumped on his back. "Never mind, I found her," he added.

I jumped down and and he gave me a kiss. I haven't kissed him, in what it seems like forever.

--"I missed you so much. You don't even understand!" He told me.

--"Like I didn't miss you?" I said giggling.

I greeted the rest of the guys and they were all happy to see me. The family was back together again. After saying hello to everyone Matthew took me too my room. He carried my heavy bags for me. I was so happy to see him again.

**Matthew's POV**

When the girls first got here I didn't see Nat but soon enough she was on my back. We started laughing and then she jumped down. I gave her a hug, followed by a kiss. I have been waiting to kiss her for a week. I haven't ever been this serious about a relationship in my life, this was going to turn into something big. I just knew it.