Chapter 34

Saturday;

**Matthew's POV**

Natalie and I planned to go out to lunch today. I didn't plan anything big, but I did for Sunday. I was able to rent a speed boat from a Boat Rental and we are gonna take it out for a ride. I found directions that lead you to this sand bar out in the bay. Supposably it's great for skin boarding and there's a lot of star fish and sand dollars. She doesn't know yet so I told the guys to keep it on the down low.

I woke up early this morning and quickly got ready. I went over to Natalie's room. She shared it with Kayla and Mahogany. I knocked on the door and shouted

--"Room service!" I knew that would strike someone's attention.

Kayla came to the door in her pajama pants and a sweatshirt. You could tell she just woke up because her hair was in a messy bun and she had her glasses on. All the lights were off as well.

--"Well your not room service. Bye," she said shoving me with a chuckle. "Nat's still sleeping actually," she added.

I also found out Mahogany was still sleeping as well so I pulled Kay out of the room to talk. I decided to give Nat a couple extra minutes of sleepy time:)

I told Kayla about how I'm gonna tell Nat's parents about Mike if she doesn't tell them soon. I moved the date up to Friday instead of Sunday but that's the farthest I'll go. Kay agreed with my idea and she was gonna help me protect Nat as much as possible.

After about 25 minutes it was time to wake up Natalie. I creeped into the hotel room and walked up to her bed. She was so cute sleeping. I put my hands down on the bed and tucked them under her. I hooked my arms around her and picked her up like I was carrying a newborn baby. She clung her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck like she new who I was. She must of been half asleep or something.

I walked over to the couch and set her down. I playfully rubbed my cheek up against hers and she began to wake up. She almost screamed, but then realized it was just me. Once it processed through her mind what was going on she put a pillow in front of her face.

--"Babe?" I asked.

--"Yea?"

--"Why are you holding up a pillow?" I said with a giggle.

--"Because I look horrible,"

--"You didn't look horrible when you were sleeping. Nothing has changed," I replied.

--"You didn't know I looked horrible,"

--"The hell does that mean?" I replied to her dumb comment. "You look beautiful," I added. I tried to pull away the pillow but that chick has to good of a grip. I tickled her until she let go.

--"AWHH," Kayla yelled which made Mahogany wake up. She noticed I was here and ran to the bathroom. I guess Kayla is the only girl who let's me see them without makeup on.

--"There's Natalie's pretty face!" I screeched. She put her hair up into a pony tail and finally started to focus on us instead of how she looked in front of me.

I told her about going out lunch and she agreed. All of us guys and girls met up in the hallway and went down to the café for breakfast. After breakfast Nat went to her room to get ready for our date.

**Kayla's POV**

Matt came to our room this morning to see Natalie. He told me about how he wants to tell Natalie's parents about Mike. Yeah it's a good idea, but there's a big chance we could lose Nat. I know her and I know her well. She will get really upset. I hope she tells someone before Friday, I really do.

**Natalie's POV**

Matthew and I were going on a date today. Although it was nothing fancy I was really excited. I wore a pastel pink and baby blue floral sheer top with a pastel pink bandeau and white skinny jeans. I topped it off with baby blue vans and I curled my hair. I slipped on the ring Matthew gave me and silver hoops. When I was completely satisfied with my outfit I met Matthew a his hotel room.

--"Ready babiecakes?:)" he asked, shutting the door behind him. I nodded and we were off the the restaurant.

~Later at the restaurant~

We sat down at a table for two. Our waitress was named Becky and she took our orders. I ordered a Chicken Caesar wrap with a glass of lemonade. Matthew ordered a burger with a Pepsi. We sat there talking about this morning and last night. There wasn't a whole lot to talk about but we always have a blast no matter what were doing. I was having fun and that's all that mattered.

Soon enough our delicious food came and we ate up.

--"Why are you so healthy?" Matthew asked.

--"I'm actually not at all," I said laughing.

--"Last weekend we were at the diner and you ordered a salad. Now you have a wrap!"

--"Well, I'm not going to eat like a pig in front off you,"

--"I'm doing it in front of you," he said as he laughed.

We ordered some dessert and Matthew ran off to the bathroom. I took my phone out of my purse and checked my text messages. I have 4 delivered texts.

kaylaa💋: when r u and Matt gonna be back? were all think of hanging out on the beach before the show😝

Me: about 25 minutes tops☺️

mamma☺️💞: where's the the hotels café?

Me: past the lobby to the right😂😉

*Lox*😘: do you a key to our hotel room?

Me: yaas!

Shawn🎶😍: tell Matt not to leave his underwear on the floor anymore.

Me: okay😳😂

I saw a shadow shine over me and I looked up assuming it was Matthew, but with my bad luck it wasn't.

Author's Note; hey bæ! thanks so much for 1.4k! I love you guys so muchh. Sorry I didn't post on Friday:/ I'm updating a new chapter to my other story about Nash Grier tomorrow. It's called; Overwhelming Love, catch up on it so you'll be ready for the new chapter coming! if you like this one I know you will like that! love you guys!

xxoo

•//:Natalie.