two

Abel

My alarm goes off and I groan, grabbing my pillow and putting it over my head to block the sound out.

I can still hear the sound of the alarm and I groan again, the pounding in my head not fading away.

Feeling around for my phone, my hand ends up touching a warm body. I sit up to find a naked girl lying in bed.

I start shaking her. "Hey," I say, pushing at her shoulder. "Hey! Wake up!"

The girl stirs and her eyes flutter open. "Hi," she says, smiling at me.

"I need you to leave," I tell her. I sit up on the edge of my bed and pull up my boxers. I freeze when I feel her put her arms around me. I can feel her breasts against my back. Her hands travel down my chest and to the bulge in my boxers. "Um, what's your name again?"

"Sarah," she answers, slipping her hand inside my boxers.

I bite my lip when she grabs my dick and squeezes lightly.

Turning around, I quickly push Sarah down on the bed, causing a squeal to escape her mouth. I attack her lips with mine and run my hand down her body, until it disappears between her legs. I start rubbing at her, feeling her starting to grow wet.

I slip a finger in her and move it in and out at rapid speed, causing her lips to part. I slip my tongue in her mouth, while adding another finger.

Sarah moans into my mouth and I quickly pull out my fingers. She watches me as I pull off my boxers and rip open a condom packet. I slip it on and enter her.

Her fingernails dig into my back as I start to thrust into her. My strokes become faster and deeper and I kiss her again. I bury my head into her shoulder, breathing heavily.

I feel myself reaching my peak and I end up collapsing on her. Sarah pants heavily into my neck and I stay still for a long time before pulling out of her and disposing the condom.

I pull up my boxers and lean over to grab my phone from the bedside cabinet. It's 9.01am. I turn to look at Sarah who just lays in my bed, still naked. "I really need you to go," I tell her.

Sarah gets up and starts to put her clothes on. "Are you going to give me a ride home?" she asks.

"Nope," I reply, popping the 'p.' Her face falls and I roll my eyes and reach into my draw to grab a handful of notes. I shove them into her hand and start pushing her out of my room, down the stairs and out the front door.

I walk back up the stairs and into the bathroom. I pull off my boxers and step into the shower. The warm water hits me, making my head feel less foggy.

My mind goes back to last night and the girl who asked for me to turn the music down. She was rude as fuck - well, I was too - but she was ruder.

Oh well, I guess she'll just have to get used to my apartment being loud every now and again.

Once I'm done showering, I get out and go to my bedroom, quickly getting dressed. I take an aspirin, swallowing it dry, since the shower didn't exactly work with easing the throbbing in my head.

I grab my keys and leave my apartment, closing the door behind me as quietly as I can, so that my head doesn't hurt anymore.

The sound of a door slamming to the right of me causes me to groan and I clench my teeth, ignoring my pounding headache.

My head twists to the side to see the same girl that came to my door last night. She's wearing all black and clutches a handful of books to her chest, which she now shoves in her bag as she walks towards the lift. She doesn't even look up at me - I don't think she knows I'm standing there.

One of the books falls out her hand and she curses to herself, still trying to shove the other books in her bag.

I walk over to the lift and bend down to pick up the book. "You dropped one of your books, Salsa Girl," I say, smirking at the nickname I've given her.

She looks at me as I hold out the book and her face twists into scowl. "Thanks, Asshole," she says, snatching the book out of my hand and shoving it into her bag.

How rude, I think to myself. Wouldn't a girl be happy if a guy picked up her book for her? I guess not, judging by this girl's reaction.

The lift arrives and we get in, standing in silence. She keeps looking at her watch and tapping her foot against the ground, which starts to make me feel nervous. "Do you have to be somewhere?" I snap.

"Yes, I was meant to be at a lecture fourty minutes ago!" she hisses, not bothering to look at me. "But I couldn't sleep because of the noise coming from your apartment!" She turns to look at me now, glaring.

I smirk. "Oops," I say in a childish tone and her face twists into anger. "Well, you'll just have to get used to having long nights, won't you?"

"Are you not even going to apologise?" she shrieks.

"No, Salsa Girl, I'm not," I fire back.

"Wow, you really are an asshole."

"I guess I am," I say. "Now can you stop screaming? You're making my head pound."

She smirks. "What was that?" she shouts at the top of her lungs and I clench my teeth.  "You want me to stop screaming? No! I don't think I can do that!"

Gritting my teeth, I push her against the wall and cover her hand with my mouth. "Shut the fuck up!" I snap.

She screams something against my hand, but I don't quite catch it. And then she brings her knee up to my groin, causing my hand to move from her mouth. I groan out in pain, holding onto my dick. The lift arrives at the ground floor. "That's for making me fucking late!" she snaps and walks out the lift.