twenty six

Abel

"Abel, what the fuck are you doing?" Taylor snaps, leaning over to press the button again.

I grab her hand and pull it away from the buttons. "This is the only way I can talk to you," I tell her and she looks at me, an annoyed expression on her face.

Taylor pushes me out the way and presses the button. It starts moving again, but I quickly press the stop button again.

Taylor groans. "Abel, stop!" she whines. "I don't have the energy for this."

"Just listen to me, okay?" I tell her, grabbing her hand and putting it by her side again. "Please?"

Taylor chews her lip. "Fine;" she mumbles. "But can we go into my apartment? I'm feeling claustrophobic."

I nod and turn to press the button again, but quickly turn to face her. "You're not planning on shutting the door in my face, are you?" I ask with a frown and she shakes her head. "Okay." I press the button and it starts moving towards our floor.

We step out of the lift once it reaches the top floor and walk towards Taylor's apartment.

She grabs her keys from her bag and inserts it in the lock, twisting it and pushing the door open.

I can't help but stare at her ass, imagining her naked.

"Ignore the mess," Taylor mutters but I'm too lost in staring at her body.

"What?" I murmur, still entranced.

Taylor turns around and catches me staring at her ass. She rolls her eyes. "I said, ignore the mess," she repeats and I nod slowly before following her into her apartment and shutting the door behind me.

Taylor disappears into the kitchen and I go over to the living room, flopping down on the couch.

I realise that I'm sitting on something and I get up and find her red lacy bra.

Picking it up, a smile forms on my lips, remembering that time she handcuffed me and then practically tortured me.

Then, I start frowning. Why is her bra here? Did she sleep with someone else?

Jealousy takes over and I grit my teeth, thinking back to that guy I saw her with earlier today when I was dealing near her campus - I tried my best to stay out of sight, so she wouldn't see me.

Taylor walks into the living room, licking ice cream off the spoo.

She stops in her tracks when she sees me holding her red bra and then quickly speed walks towards me, snatching it out from my hand, shooting me an annoyed look.

I want to say something snarky but I don't need her being even more pissed at me.

Taylor stuffs the bra behind a cushion and flops down beside me, continuing to eat. "Are you not going to talk now?" she asks, not bothering to look at me.

I hate that she doesn't look at me. Does she hate me that much?

I think she's overreacting a bit, but then again, I can't really blame her because if I was in her position, I'd be pissed off as fuck.