three

Taylor

After my lecture finishes,  I walk out the hall and stick my headphones in my ears.

I arrived an hour late thanks to that Asshole and everybody stared at me while I walked in. I honestly felt like screaming "What the fuck are you staring at?" but I didn't want to draw anymore attention to myself.

I have another lecture at one o'clock, but honestly, I don't think I have the energy or the attention span needed for that - I'm just going to home and sleep.

Wow, I've just started college and already I'm skipping.

Such a great start.

Hopefully, Asshole next door doesn't plan on throwing another party tonight. If he does, I'm going to report him or call the police on him. That should make him understand how disrespectful it is.

I'm happy that I kicked him in the balls this morning. The look on his face was worth a million pounds. I'd do it all over again. He's a complete dick.

My apartment's ten minutes away from the campus, thank God.

Before entering my apartment, I turn the corner to go to the sandwich shop. I'm starving, since I didn't even have the time to eat this morning.

After getting my food, I practically drag myself into my building, yawning. I close my eyes and lean against the lift as I wait for it to arrive at my floor.

The lift arrives and I get out, my eyes half-opened. I end up bumping into someone's chest and when I look up, I see the last person I want to see right now, since this is all his fault.

He looks at me with dark eyes, his phone in his hand. "You could watch where you're going," he mutters.

The tiredness disappears for a second and I look at him, feeling my blood boil. "I wouldn't have bumped into you, if you wasn't on your phone!" I snap.

"Maybe you should've slept properly last night," Asshole retorts.

"I'm tired because of you, Asshole!" I shout and he just smirks.

"I kept you up all night, huh?" he says, scratching the back of his head and smirking. "Yeah, that's what all the women say."

Rolling my eyes at his childishness, I move past him, but he grabs my arm, looking at me with dark eyes. I don't bother looking at him. "What do you want, Asshole?" I ask tiredly, still not looking at him.

"I just wanted to tell you that you'll be having another long night," he says.

I yank my hand back and cross my arms, glaring. "I'll get you kicked out," I state firmly.

Asshole laughs to himself. "You can't get me kicked out," he tells me, smirking.

"Oh? And why's that?"

"Because I own this building," Asshole states and I feel my heart drop.

I roll my eyes. "Fine," I say, clenching my teeth. "Then I'll call the police on you."

Asshole smirks. "I don't think you'd want to do that, either," he says and I just raise my eyebrows in question. "I'm the owner of the building, if you call the police on me, I'll kick you out and then where will you leave?"

My mouth hangs open. "You . . . you won't do that," I whisper.

Asshole narrows his eyes. "Try me," he states. "Call the police on me and I won't hesitate to kick you out. Understand?"

Shaking my head, I start to walk towards my door and take out my keys, before inserting them into the lock. Before stepping inside, I turn to look at him and find that he's staring at my ass.  He quickly tears his eyes from it and looks at me. I smile sweetly. "By the way," I say in an innocent tone. "How's your dick?" I wipe the smile off my face and slam the door shut.

Abel

I laugh to myself as she slams the door shut. She kicked my dick hard today. I hope it still works - it's my most prized possession.

I get in the lift and punch the Ground floor button, thinking about her. I remember seeing some of her details - she's eighteen, moved here from Seattle, goes NYU. I can't remember the most important detail, though - her name.

"What took you so long, man?" Lamar asks, as I get into the passenger seat.

"I was talking to that girl," I answer.

Lamar starts driving. "The next door neighbour?" he asks and I nod. "Is she hot?"

I start laughing, thinking about her ass. "She's hot," I tell him. "But annoying as fuck. She kicked my dick today morning."

Lamar starts laughing. "Damn, why?" he asks.

"She was running late to her lecture or some shit because she woke up late," I explain. "She couldn't sleep because of the noise coming from my apartment."

Lamar laughs again. "She sounds . . . uptight. Invite her to a party or something - loosen her up!"

"She's underage," I tell him. "Eighteen."

"So?" Lamar says, shrugging. "She doesn't have to drink or whatever - unless she wants to."

I shake my head. "Nah," I say. "And she'll probably not want to come - she hates me."

"Are you sure it's just that? Or do you just want to keep her to yourself?"

I look at Lamar as if he's crazy. "No!" I protest. "I think she has a boyfriend, anyway. And plus, she's not my type."

"What's her name?" Lamar wants to know.

"I haven't got a clue," I reply, shrugging. I didn't realise how much that bothered me. I'd ask her but I'd probably get some kind of bitchy response - with good reason. I should start things over with her, make it up to her.

Taylor

I sink deeper into the strawberry scented bubbles. The warm water makes my body relax and I sigh heavily, closing my eyes.

I've been in here for an hour, but this feels so good. I swear I could actually fall asleep.

My eyes fly open again when I hear a knock at the door. Groaning, I get out the bath and pull on a white, fluffy robe. I guess it was time that I got out from the bath anyway.

I pull the plug out the bath and go downstairs, wrapping my hair with a towel.

Opening the door, I frown when I see no one there. I'm about to close the door when I look down, finding a bunch of flowers and chocolates.

I pick them up, looking at them suspiciously before opening the card that's attached to the flowers.

Sorry about last night,

Abel aka Asshole ;)