thirty two

5 days later

Abel

I grip onto Jenna's - or whatever the fuck her name is - waist as I thrust in and out of her at rapid speed.

She clearly can't take the size of me because she whimpers loudly and almost collapses to the bed.

I hold her up firmly and slap her ass, continuing to thrust rapidly. I bite down at her shoulder and she moans loudly.

"Fuck!" Jenna whimpers, nails digging into my arm as she cums all over my length.

"I'm not done yet," I say, flipping her around and climbing on top of her.

Jenna pants heavily and lets out a long, loud moan as I slide inside her yet again.

I start pounding into her, causing her to scream out in pleasure and I lean down and connect our lips, kissing her roughly.

The only reason I'm kissing her is to make her shut the fuck up - her moans are irritating.

Jenna moans into my mouth and scrapes her fingernails against my back as I continue to slide in and out of her.

She ends up cumming again and I quickly pull out and shoot all over her tiny stomach.

Pulling away from her, I wipe away the layer of sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand.

I climb off her and start pulling on my boxers and sweatpants, not saying a word.

"Where are you going?" Jenna asks me, touching my back. "We could go for another round if you like?" Her voice is literally dripping with desperation.

I shrug her off, not caring that I'm being rude. "No thanks," I mutter. "You mind getting dressed and leaving?"

Without bothering to look at her face - which probably has disappointment written all over it - I get up and leave the bedroom, my finger wrapped around my cross necklace.

I go to the living room and pour myself a drink, hearing Jenna shuffle around upstairs.

Why the fuck is it taking her so long to get dressed?

I just want her out of my fucking apartment.

I flop down on the couch and take a long swig from my drink as I lean back, propping my feet up on the coffee table in front of me.

My eyes land on the envelope of money on the table and I sigh heavily, taking another sip from my drink.

I still haven't managed to get the money for Hyghly and Hawk and there's no way I'm going to give them money from my own savings, I may as well get money from the drugs first.

Thinking about Taylor, I bring my phone out and scroll through the contacts, my finger hovering over her contact.

I didn't get to see her last week and I have no idea when she's coming back to New York, I just want to see how she is.

Shaking my head, I lock the phone before flinging it to the side.

There's no way I'm going to get over her, if I keep thinking about her and going to my phone to find her contact.