fourteen

Abel

Me and Taylor fall back on the bed, panting. I twist my head a s watch as she wipes away the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

Taylor starts to sit up. Judging by the way she's struggling a bit, I can tell that she can't move and that she's sore.

I smirk and run my hands down her smooth back. "Was that rough enough for you?" I want to know.

Taylor turns to look at me, scoffing. "Nowhere near!" she exclaims, a pissed look on her face.

I look at her like she's lost her mind. "If I go anymore rougher, I'll rip that shit in half," I tell her, squeezing at her ass.

Taylor smiles and leans forward to kiss me, causing me to feel all gooey and shit. "Maybe I want you to do just that," she whispers seductively while biting down on her lip.

I just grab one of her nipples and squeeze hard until a soft moan escapes her mouth. "Mmm that feels good," she says, closing her eyes.

"You're a crazy bitch, you know that?" I ask, grinning.

"Thank you," Taylor says. "I need to get going now. Where's my top?" She leans over the bed, trying to look for her top and my hand flies up to slap her ass, hard. She jumps at the feeling of it and ends up falling on the floor in a loud thud. "Abel!" Taylor snaps. "What the hell?"

I shrug and bite my lip. "I couldn't resist," I tell her and she just shakes her head.

Taylor glares at me. "Well, that hurt and -"

"I thought you liked it rough, baby?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

Taylor rolls her eyes. "Can you just come over here and help me get dressed? I can't move," she whines. "And no, it's not from your 'rough' sex. It's from you pushing me on the floor."

I sigh, feeling annoyed that I haven't fully satisfied her needs. Well, if she wants rough, I'll give her rough.

I pull on my clothes and walk over to her. "You're clothes are downstairs," I tell her. "I can't be bothered to get them, so you can just wear something of mine, okay?"

Taylor just nods in response.

I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out a jumper. When I walk back over to her, Taylor just raises her hands and I put the jumper on for her, covering her naked body.

I can see her nipples through the jumper, so I just poke at them playfully before she swats my hands away.

Taylor gets up slowly. "Okay, I need to finish this damn assignment," she announces. "But I'll be back for more." Her hand goes down to my pants and she rubs it.

"Or how about I just come to your apartment with you?" I suggest.

Taylor pokes my cheek playfully. "So you can distract me into fucking?' she asks, rolling her eyes. "Nope!"

I laugh. "I swear, I won't distract you," I promise and Taylor just looks at me.

"Okay, fine," she decides.