ninteen

Abel

"Taylor," I whisper, pushing her shoulder. "Taylor!"

Saying her name louder doesn't even wake her up, so I just throw the glass of water that I got from downstairs in case this happened on her face.

Taylor sits up quickly. "What the fuck?" she snaps, wiping her face dry with the covers. "Why did you do that?"

I hold back my laughter at her reaction. "You wasn't waking up," I tell her, shrugging.

Taylor rolls her eyes and pulls the covers back over her, groaning. "You didn't have to throw water on my face," she mumbles.

"I just thought it'd be funny to see your reaction," I tell her.

"Well, you're a dick," Taylor says.

"Well, you love this dick being inside you, so," I retort, smirking and she stays quiet. "Don't you have classes?'

Taylor groans loudly. "I need a shower," she says.

Smiling - since I know I'll be joining her - I pull the covers off her and pick her up. "What are you doing?" she asks.

"You said you need a shower," I say, carrying her to the bathroom.

Taylor mutters something under her breath.

When we get to the bathroom, I put Taylor down and start taking off her clothes, while she just watches me. "Oh, now I see why you're so keen to get me to shower," she says, rolling her eyes.

I pull down her jeans and just smile at her. "You know me so well," I say sarcastically.

"Well, you're a filthy little shit, of course I do," Taylor fires back and I just chuckle. She steps out of her jeans and I fling them to the side.

Before I can take her bra and underwear off, Taylor pushes me away and steps into the shower.

I watch as she switches on the shower and stands under the water, her body glistening with water droplets.

Taylor turns to look at me. "Are you not going to join me?" she asks, biting her lip.

I shake my head. "I'm fine," I say.

Without saying a word, Taylor unclips her bra and pulls it off her body slowly. Next, she takes down her underwear, flinging it to the side with her feet.

My eyes trail down her naked body and I can feel myself growing hard at the sight of it.

"How about now?" Taylor purrs, tilting her head. She smirks when I start to take off my clothes and step in the shower behind her, my body instantly getting wet from the water. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist."

I don't say anything, I just smash my lips against hers, pushing her against the shower wall.

A moan escapes her mouth when my hand trails down her naked body to the centre of her inner thighs.

Taylor pulls me closer to her body, her nails digging into her back as my hand movements get faster.

I disconnect our lips and start biting and sucking down on her neck, as she twists her fingers in my hair.

Taylor suddenly pushes me away. "Okay, enough of that," she says, turning around and facing away from me.

I frown. "What?" I ask. "Are you seriously turning me down right now?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing, Abe," she replies. "If we start anything, I'll either end up being late to my lecture or not go at all."

I wrap my arms around her body, my hand stroking her breasts. "I like the second idea," I say, biting down gently on her shoulder.

Taylor chuckles. "Of course you do," she says before quickly jumping out the shower. She looks around the bathroom. "Do you have a towel I can burrow?"

Smirking, I switch the shower off and get out. "Nope," I tell her. "How about you just leave like that." I motion towards her naked body with my finger.

Taylor narrows her eyes. "I don't think you'd like it if other guys stared at me, would you?" she asks teasingly.

I twist my face into a look of distaste. "Fuck, you're right about that," I say. "This -" I squeeze at her butt. "- this is all mine."

Scoffing, Taylor rolls her eyes and turns around. I give in to the urge of slapping her ass and she just laughs. "Okay, I should really go to my apartment and get ready," she announces and I nod and watch as she picks up her clothes and leaves the bathroom.

I wrap a towel around my lower body and exit the bathroom, going back to my bedroom and watching her collect her things.

"Wait for me," I say to her and quickly get dressed.

Taylor frowns. "Why? Where are you going?" she asks.

"I'm giving you a ride," I say with a shrug.

"It's fine," Taylor says. "I can just walk."

"Fine, then I'm walking you."

Taylor rolls her eyes. "Seriously, what are you? My Dad?" she asks. "I'm fine walking by myself."

I give her a cold stare before tying my shoelaces. "I have something to take care of," I tell her.

"You dealing drugs again?"

I look up at her. "What? No!" I say. "Something else." Taylor stares at me for a long time. It feels like her eyes are burning a hole in my face. "What?" I ask.

She just shakes her head. "Nothing," she mumbles. She sighs heavily and starts walking out the bedroom when she sees that I'm finished getting ready.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" I want to know and she just shakes her head in response.

We get into her apartment and I follow her up the stairs and into her bedroom. I sit on the edge of the bed and watch as she opens her wardrobe and takes her clothes, along with her bra and underwear.

Taylor strips the towel away from her body and puts the underwear on. She puts her bra on and I walk over to her and clip it on for her.

"What's wrong?" I press.

Taylor turns around slowly, chewing her lip. "Why do you deal drugs?" she asked.

I sigh and just shrug in response. "Why do you want to know?" I question.

Taylor just stares at me. "It's just we've been spending a lot of time together and I've realised that I know nothing about you," she answers.

"Yeah, but it's just sex, right?" I say. "Unless . . . unless you want more than that?"

"What? No!" she exclaims and I feel a pang of hurt. "But we did have a pregnancy scare and I know nothing about you and you don't know anything about me. Doesn't that bother you?"

I chew the inside of my cheek, thinking about it. Does it bother me? "Kind of, I guess," I answer. "But it's okay because you're not pregnant."

Taylor smiles and nods. "Yeah," she says. "Not pregnant. Thank God. My parents would kill me. And you."