twelve

Abel

I watch as Taylor steps into the lift and quickly get in, before it closes. "What do you mean you're moving out?" I ask. "What? Just because of what happened with those guys? They're not gonna do shit to you!"

Taylor just turns and stares at me, eyes burning into me. "It's not just that, Abel!" she snaps. "You're a drug dealer. And don't you dare try to tell me differently. I know what I saw. Try and tell me I'm wrong, Abel." I don't say anything - there's no point lying. Taylor scoffs. "Exactly what I thought," she says, crossing her arms. "And you practically think I'm a slut!"

I frown. "What?" I ask. "I didn't say that. And I don't think it, either."

"Yeah, right!" Taylor snaps.

For some reason, I feel myself wanting to laugh. Taylor notices and her eyes blaze with anger. "You actually think I think that you're a slut?" I ask her.

"Isn't that what I am, though?" Taylor says in a small voice. "A slut? I mean, I did go and sleep with you days after I broke up with my boyfriend of three years."

"You think that makes you a slut?" I ask, frowning and Taylor just shrugs. I can see her shoulders slump with sadness and I feel bad for her. "I don't get why you're thinking so lowly of yourself, Taylor. What's actually going on?"

Taylor sighs and looks at me. "Ignore me," she says softly. "I'm just having one of my crazy moments."

I nod and step in front of her, before kissing her. I push her against the wall, continuing to kiss her and she sighs against my mouth. The lift door opens and I start walking out backwards.

Taylor tries to move away from me, but I pull her closer. "Abel," she sighs as I start to kiss her neck.

I silence her by putting a finger to her lips. "Payback, remember?" I say and she rolls her eyes and smiles.

I grab Taylor's hand and take her inside my apartment and she grabs my face and kisses me, kicking the door shut with her foot. She takes off my bomber jacket and her own and I pick her up and take her upstairs to my bedroom.

Before pushing Taylor down on the bed, I untie her hair, so that it falls across her shoulders in dark waves. I lean down and kiss at her neck, while she starts to rub my length through my jeans.

"Shit," I groan to myself. I quickly stop her, knowing that I won't be able to get payback for what she done to me yesterday.

Without saying anything, I strip Taylor of her clothes and she does the same to me. I leave a trail of kisses down her stomach and at her neck and she sighs and twists her fingers in my hair.

I pull away from her and bring out two items from my draw, as well as a condom. "You have two options," I tell her and she looks up at me smirking. "The blindfold or the handcuffs."

"Handcuffs? Seriously?" Taylor asks, shifting under me.

I nod and smile. "Let's just say you inspired me," I tell her, shrugging and her eyes light up. "Pick one."

Taylor shakes her head, grinning. "Neither," she says.

"Fine, both it is, then," I say. I lean down to try and handcuff her but she protests.

"No!" Taylor exclaims, laughing. "Okay, fine, fine! I choose the . . ." She trails off and looks at each item in each of my hands. "Blindfold."

"You sure?" I ask, raising my eyebrows and Taylor just nods. "You'd rather not see what I'm doing?"

Taylor nods and bites her lip. "I can't not touch you, Abel," she says. "That's just . . . no."

I chuckle and she laughs nervously. I crash my lips against hers again and lift her up, so that she's straddling my lap. I start to blindfold her and she breathes heavily.

"This feels weird," Taylor admits, her hands travelling down my body. The touch sends electric shocks through my body.

I hate that she chose the blindfold. I love looking into her eyes when I fuck her. But I also like it when she touches me.

I push Taylor down on the bed and climb on top of her carefully. I watch as she bites her lip and shifts uncomfortably. She's caught off guard when I crash my lips against hers and she tries to keep in sync with me. One of her hands cradles my cheek while the other moves down my body until it reaches my length. This is another reason why I wish she didn't choose the fucking blindfold. Why did I even get the option?

I quickly push her hand away from me and she smiles. I wish I could see her eyes right now. I can just imagine them staring at me.

"Abel?" Taylor says. "You alive?"

I chuckle. "Yes, Tay, I'm alive," I tell her. I lean down and take off her bra and underwear. She shivers when my hands start tracing patterns along her thighs and then in between her legs.

I lean down and trail my tongue down her body and she gasps when it reaches her inner thighs.

* * *

A couple of hours later, I watch as Taylor sleeps peacefully beside me. Wow, I must've worn her out.

In the end, I ended up handcuffing her and she kept complaining about how I was torturing her more than what she did to me yesterday.

It's hard to believe that she's only eighteen - she's so mature for her age. Plus, she really knows how work under the sheets.

My phone starts ringing and I quickly grab it and answer it, hoping not to wake Taylor up. "Hello?" I say quietly.

"Abe!" Lamar shouts. "You coming out tonight?"

Taylor stirs beside me and she nuzzles into my neck and swings her arm around my body.

I smile. "Nah, not tonight," I tell Lamar. "I'm busy."

"With who?" Lamar wants to know.

"You know who damn with!"

"Ooooh, okay," Lamar says. "Damn, Abe. You never spend any time with any girl that you fuck. Must be catching feelings." Lamar starts laughing and I purse my lips. Lamar stops laughing. "Wait, are you catching feelings?"

"I'll see you tomorrow," I tell Lamar sternly.

"But -"

I end the phone call and look at Taylor, thinking to myself.

Am I catching feelings? I have no idea. But I'd never let a girl hold onto me like how she is right now. That must mean that I have feelings for her, right?

"Shit," I mutter to myself when I realise that I do have feelings for her. Taylor holds onto me tighter. I look at her and wonder if she's caught feelings for me, too?

I'm not going to tell her until she tells me - no matter how long that takes.