twenty

Abel

There's a soft knock on the door and I go to open it. There, looking as beautiful as ever, stands Taylor.

I'm about to say something when she steps inside and pushes me against the wall. "I couldn't stop thinking about you today," she purrs before kissing me.

"Taylor," I say against her lips.

Taylor groans. "Just shut up, Abel," she murmurs, still kissing me. When she's about to pull my shirt up, I quickly push her away. She looks at me, eyebrows raised. "Are you seriously . . .?" she trails off, looking at me with confusion and surprise.

"Abel, I'm ready to go out to -"

Both mine and Taylor's heads snap to the side to look at my mum, who looks from me to Taylor. She starts smiling. "Who's this, Abel?" my mum wants to know.

I clear my throat awkwardly and Taylor brushes down her hair with her fingers. "This is Taylor," I say. "She's my . . ."

"Friend," Taylor finishes off for me. "Plus, his next door neighbour."

My mum beams at Taylor. "Do you want to come out to dinner with us, Taylor?" she asks.

I look from my mum to Taylor, waiting for her to answer.

"Um, no, it's okay," Taylor says. "Maybe you and Abel should have some time alone together."

"Don't be silly!" my mum exclaims. She walks towards Taylor and puts her arm around her. "You're coming with us." She starts walking out the open front door with Taylor.

I smile and shake my head, grabbing my car keys. My mum always wants to meet the females in my life.

I've never allowed her to meet any of them because they're all one night stands. And I don't want them meeting my mother at all.

I don't mind her meeting Taylor though because I actually do have feelings for her and she's not just a one night stand.

I care about her. A lot.

I walk out the front door and close the door behind me, following my mum and Taylor into the lift.

While my mum is talking to Taylor about something, I take the time to admire Taylor. She's wearing a short black dress with a denim jacket on top.

I suck in my breath, imagining all the things I could do to her right now, if my mother wasn't in the lift with us right now.

Taylor laughs and her eyes fall on me, staring at her. She smiles at me and turns her attention back to my mum.

We get out the lift and I stay behind for a little, allowing them to get out.

As soon as I see that my mum is ahead of us, I touch Taylor's back and quickly lean down and brush my lips against my cheek. "I can't wait to see you tonight," I tell her quietly, so my mother doesn't hear.

Taylor turns to look at me, biting her lip. "And there was me thinking you were rejecting sex because I rejected you this morning," she chuckles and I grin. She lets out a little moan that awakens the little guy downstairs. "Abel, I'm so horny right now."

"Just keep it together for a couple of hours," I tell her. "Keep it together for tonight. I promise, it'll be worth the wait."

Taylor bites her lip and groans. "Ugh, okay," she says and I brush my fingers against the back of her neck. She sucks in her breath. "Stop."

I chuckle. "Damn, are you really getting all hot and flustered from me touching your neck?" I ask with a smirk.

Taylor elbows me in the ribs and without a word, walls out the building.

* * *

Later on, when I'm sure that my mum is asleep, I get out of bed and creep downstairs as quietly as I can, being sure not to make a sound.

I open the front door and close it behind me aa quietly as possible before walking to Taylor's front door.

I knock and she comes to the door immediately. I look at her and find that she's only wearing a silk pink robe over her naked body.

Pushing her into her apartment, I grab her face and attack her lips, pushing her against the  wall.

A moan escapes Taylor's mouth and she wraps a leg around me. I squeeze at her thigh which earns me another moan.

My hands slip into her robe to explore her body and she hisses under her breath, enjoying my hands running down her naked body.

Without breaking the kiss, I grab Taylor's other leg and wrap it around my waist before taking her upstairs to her bedroom.

"I've been waiting all day for this," Taylor breathes when I place her down on the bed.

"Mmm, so have I," I murmur back. I carefully climb on top of her and open the tie of her silk robe, pulling it off her completely.

Her naked body is exposed and I start trailing kisses all the way down her body.

"Abel!" Taylor moans.

I look up at her to find her squirming. "What is it baby girl?" I ask from in between her legs.

"Don't play," Taylor tells me, pouting. "Just get inside me."

I chuckle at how horny Taylor is, but decide to do as she says.

I start taking down my sweatpants and boxers at the same time, causing my length to spring free.

Taylor leans over and grabs it eagerly, starting to massage it. I allow her to continue while I pull my t-shirt over my head and fling it to the side carelessly.

I flip us over so she's on top. "Abel!" Taylor whimpers as I grab hold of my length and insert it inside her. "Fuck." She curses over and over to herself as she starts to ride me.

I relax against the bed and look up at her, admiring her face that is twisted in pleasure.

As I continue to watch her, a thought enters my mind:

It's too early to tell, but I think I'm falling in love with her.