seventeen

Abel

"Are you feeling any better?" I ask Taylor, shutting the door behind me. It's been two days since she fell ill and since that pregnancy scare.

I'm so glad she isn't pregnant. I don't know what I would've done if she was - if she was, we'd both be fucked, especially in the situation we're in.

"Yeah," Taylor answers now, walking to the living room. "The doctor gave me some medicine." She flops down on the couch, sighing and I join her.

"Good," I say, nodding. "So, since you're feeling better, do you want to go out somewhere?"

Taylor leans her head back against the couch, looking at me. "Where to?" she asks and then rolls her eyes when I don't say anything. "Let me guess, its a surprise?" I nod, smiling. "Okay, let me go get dressed."

I watch as Taylor jumps up and runs up the stairs. I suck in my breath, my eyes trailing down her bare legs. We haven't fucked in the last two days and I just want her right now.

Afer a couple of minutes, I get up slowly and walk up the stairs and into her room. She's already managed to get changed into a dark green halterneck dress and is now messing around with her curly hair.

I love the fact that she doesn't wear make up - she's naturally beautiful and doesn't need that shit anyway.

Taylor catches sight of me in the mirror and jumps a little. "You're such a fucking creep," she curses under her breath and I chuckle.

I walk over to her, while she continues to fix her hair. Her eyes rip away from her own face and they focus on me when I press my crotch into her ass. We just stare intensely at each other for a long time.

My hand creeps up her dress and my fingers brush over her underwear. I can feel her shiver beneath my touch and I smile, which causes her to smile too.

I start pulling down her underwear slowly and bend down to completely take them off.

Taylor looks down at me with lustful eyes. "Don't think that I forgot about winning the bet," she murmurs.

I kiss her legs before standing back up. I throw her underwear to the other side of the room. "I'm sure you can't wait to handcuff me," I say and she nods, smiling. "Come on, let's go!" I grab her hand and pull her out the room and put the apartment.

* * *

An hour later, we're pulling up outside the aquarium.

"You decided to take me to see fish?" Taylor asks, biting back a smile. "Seriously?"

I shrug. "It's something different," I tell her. "Just come on!"

I get out the car and Taylor follows me. Her dress almost flies up in the wind and she quickly pushes it down. "Fuck," she mutters under her breath.

"Maybe you should've worn underwear," I chuckle and Taylor just glares at me.

When we get inside, we walk through the aquarium silently, looking at all the fish. It's not as busy as it usually is, which surprises me.

Taylor loops her arm through mine as we continue to walk through the rooms.

"You two make such an adorable couple!" an old woman exclaims.

Me and Taylor look at each other. She looks like she's about to burst out laughing and I bite back a smirk. I turn to face the old woman. "Thank you," I tell her.

"How long have you two been together?" the woman asks, beaming.

"Almost two months," Taylor answers. "He's the best boyfriend ever." She leans in and kisses my cheek and I try to hold in my laughter.

"Well, you two look very happy together," the woman says.

When the woman walks away, Taylor bursts into fits of giggles and I laugh along with her.

Taylor grabs my hand and pulls me towards another room. "Here, you can take this back," she says, pulling off my jacket from her shoulders and handing it to me.

"You sure?" I ask and Taylor nods. I slip it back on and follow her to another room. She stops at a large floor-to-ceiling tank full of jellyfish and stares up at it.

Looking around to see if anyone's here, I find that the room's empty. I go up behind Taylor and slip my arms around her waist. She leans back, relaxing against me.

I rest my chin on Taylor's shoulder and slide my hands under her dress, causing her to hiss under her breath. "You're really doing this here?" she whispers.

"Yup," I say into her ear, biting down on her earlobe.

My hand finds its way to her entrance and I start rubbing. Taylor moans but quickly closes her mouth, remembering where we are. She curses under her breath when I slip in a finger and start pumping it in and out of her.

With my free hand, I move her hair out the way and leave a trail of wet kisses all over her neck and shoulder, biting down gently.

"Faster, Abel," Taylor instructs through her moans.

I do as she says. She moans loudly and I quickly cover her mouth to fade out the sound. We can't have people spoiling the fun already.

Taylor is panting now and she twists her head to the side to connect our lips.

To people, it looks like I'm just embracing her from behind, but really I'm doing more than that.

I feel Taylor beginning to tremble and it feels like she's about to collapse to the floor, but I hold her tight, making sure she doesn't. Her fingernails dig into my arm and she curses over and over again.

Taylor ends up squirting all over my fingers and she throws her head back against my shoulder, breathing heavily. I suck her juices off my finger and she turns around and wraps her arms around me, panting against my chest.

"Did that feel good, baby?" I ask and she murmurs a 'yes.'

Taylor looks up at me through her lashes. "Let's get out of here," she purrs and grabs my hand.

When we get back to the apartment, we strip each other out of our clothes, kissing desperately.

I grab Taylor's hand and start to walk up the stairs to her bedroom, but she pulls me back. She turns around and guides me towards the balcony.

"What are you doing?" I ask before she can slide open the door.

Taylor bites her lip and starts to play with my length. "You said you wanted to fuck me in the balcony, right?" she asks, arching an eyebrow.

"But I lost the bet," I reply.

Taylor rolls her eyes. "This will be so much funner then handcuffing you," she says seductively. She kisses my bare chest. "But you can't blindfold me."

I nod and Taylor slides open the balcony door. We step out and the cold air hits me, causing me to shiver.

Taylor grabs my face and smashes her lips against mine, kissing me passionately.

I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my waist, my length pressing into her.

And then we fuck like the animals that we are.