fifteen

Abel

I stroke Taylor's cheek, staring at her as she sleeps peacefully. Fuck, she's beautiful. I don't know how it's even possible for someone to be this beautiful.

I lift the covers away from my body and get out carefully, being sure not to wake her up. I want to make her breakfast.

After pulling on my boxers, I go to the bathroom and rinse my mouth with some mouth wash that I find in Taylor's cabinet.

I go downstairs and look through her fridge, contemplating on what to make her - I settle on pancakes in the end.

Just when I'm finished making her breakfast, Taylor comes downstairs, yawning, wearing the jumper I gave her last night.

She's walking a little funny which causes me to smirk a little - it's somewhat nice to that I'm the reason why she's walking around like that.

"Smells nice," Taylor comments, walking around me to make herself a coffee. She walks over to the fridge and my eyes follow her every move. She winces when she leans up to grab something from the fridge and I start chuckling to myself. "What's so funny?" Taylor demands, walking towards me.

I smile and lay the pancakes on each of our plates. "The way you're moving around," I answer simply. "You're sore."

Taylor grins and rests her hand on my back, starting to rub circles. "That was some fucking amazing sex," she tells me and Iaugh.

I grab the plates and take them over to the breakfast bar and we start eating. I shake the can of whipped cream and squeeze it out on top of the pancakes.

Taylor dips her finger in the cream and sucks on it slowly, staring at me the whole time. I feel myself growing hard, but I try to compose myself. "Stop messing and eat the damn  breakfast I made you!" I tell her and she erupts into fits of adorable giggles.

Taylor turns her attention to her food, starting to eat. "Do you have any plans today?" she wants to know.

I shake my head. "Nope," I answer. "You?"

Taylor sighs. "I have lecture today, but I'm considering skipping it," she tells me. She huffs. "I'm seriously considering dropping out of university."

I frown. "Why?' I question, chewing on the piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Because it's bullshit!" Taylor exclaims.

I chuckle. "I'm sure it's not that bad," I say.

Taylor narrows her eyes. "It's hell," she tells me. She licks the whipped cream off her finger. "Did you go college?"

I arch an eyebrow. "Does it look like I went to college?" I ask.

Taylor chuckles and shakes her head. "That was a stupid question to ask," she mumbles.

We continue talking until we've finished eating.

Taylor grabs the whipped cream can and  walks into the living room. I follow her slowly and watch as she plops down on the couch and opens her mouth wide, squeezing the cream into it. I sit down beside her and suck in my breath as I watch her.

Taylor's eyes fall on me and she smirks. She looks from the whipped cream can to me, biting her lip. "You know what?" she asks seductively. "I have an idea."

I smile and arch an eyebrow. "And what's that?" I want to know.

Without saying a word, Taylor jumps off her seat and sinks down to her knees, her eyes burning into mine. Fuck, I want to fuck her again. "Take down your boxers," she instructs and I do as she says, feeling the excitement and eagerness building up.

Taylor bites her lip, examining my length. She takes it in her hand and squeezes the whipped cream on it.  It feels weird, but I'm not complaining - she's about to mouth fuck me good. Strange how an eighteen year old is this kinky and good at fucking.

Taylor takes my length in her mouth, swirling her tongue around slowly. She licks up some of the cream and I twist my fingers in her hair, feeling the pleasure.

Taylor fills her whole mouth with my length, sucking like a pro. I grunt, tugging at her hair. She quickly moves away and grabs the whipped cream again, squeezing it on to my length, before going back to sucking.

"Fucking hell, Tay," I groan.

Taylor pulls away and starts licking. "Tell me when you're about to come, baby," she murmurs against my length and I just nod, too lost in the pleasure to use words.

Taylor inserts my length in her mouth again, bobbing her head up and down at rapid speed.

I grab a fistful of her hair and start thrusting my hips, so that I'm moving in and out of her mouth. "Shit!" I curse to myself. "Baby, I'm about to cum."

Taylor pushes me away slightly and I take this as a hint to slide out her mouth. She grabs the whipped cream and squirts it into her mouth before sucking on me again.

I end up cumming in her mouth and she pulls back, swallowing my cum along with the cream. She licks off any traces of cum or cream off her mouth, a satisfied look on her face.

I just lean back against the couch, trying to catch my breath.

This girl will be the death of me one day.

Taylor gets up slowly and climbs onto my lap. "My turn," she whispers, pulling off her jumper.

The feeling of her against my length gets me worked up all over again. And then she starts grinding her hips against me, teasing me. A moan escapes her mouth. "Come on; baby," she says seductively in my ear. "Fuck me!" Taylor grinds her hips faster, and I feel the wetness in between her legs. She moans loudly and bites down on my lip.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" I question. I have no idea how I managed to even get the words out.

"I want more!" Taylor whimpers. Her eyes fly open and she stares at me intensely. 'I can't get enough of you." She starts thrusting her hips again and I grunt.

Fuck, she's going to make me cum and I ain't even inside her.

I lean down and nibble at her nipples. Taylor pushes out her chest, allowing me to have better access. I bite down and suck. "Harder, baby," she instructs and I do as she says, causing a long, loud moan to escape her mouth.

Taylor continues thrusting her hips, going faster and faster and I end up cumming on her stomach. I feel her juices trickling down her thighs and onto my legs. She leans her forehead against mine, panting.

I quickly flip us over and climb on top of her. I move down until I'm face-to-face with her pussy. Grabbing the can of whipped cream, I shake it before squeezing it all over her.

Moans escape her mouth and I start chuckling. "You're already moaning for me?" I ask. "I haven't even done anything yet."

"Well, then, do it!" Taylor hisses, grabbing my head and pushing it down between her legs.