thirty eight

Taylor

"I booked a scan for tomorrow," I tell Abel as I walk into the kitchen and find him cooking breakfast for the both of us.

Abel grins at me, looking up from the eggs he's scrambling. "Excited?" he asks.

I nod and walk over to him, snaking my arms around his stomach and resting my chin on his shoulder.

I place a kiss on the side of his neck before slipping my hands under his top and feeling his warm, smooth skin.

Over the past couple of days, me and Abel have been staying in, mostly playing Mario Kart or just lazing around on the couch, talking.

Abel's wound has healed and luckily, there's been no sign of Hyghly and Hawk - they really did leave after I gave them that money.

Abel twists his neck and smiles at me now and I smile back, moving my hands up and down his stomach.

We stand there in the same position, with my arms wrapped around Abel's body and him continuing to cook.

"Here," Abel says, holding out a spoonful of eggs to me.

I look at it and begin to feel my belly starting to twist into knots. I let go of Abel and quickly run out the kitchen and up the stairs to the bathroom, throwing up.

A couple of seconds later, I feel my hair being pulled back and my back being rubbed.

"You okay?" Abel asks when I'm done.

I nod, washing out my mouth. "Yeah," I answer when I'm done. "Looks like the baby doesn't like eggs anymore."

Abel chuckles and folds me into a hug, placing a kiss on the top of my head. "What time is the scan?" he asks.

"Eleven," I answer, burying my head into his chest and breathing in his cologne.

Abel runs his hands through my hair, swaying side to side a little. He kisses the top of my head again before pulling away. "I can make you something else to eat if you want?" he questions.

A smile spreads across my face and I laugh. "No, it's okay," I say. "I think I'm just going to shower."

"Sounds good," Abel comments, grinning.

I narrow my eyes. "Alone."

Abel pouts at me and I roll my eyes playfully, pushing him away and switching the shower on, getting it to the right temperature.

Me and Abel haven't had sex yet - it's not that I don't want to, I'm just tired and I don't even know if Abel wants to either because he hasn't initiated anything.

I turn to look at him, suddenly having a urge for him. "You can come in if you want?" I tell him, raising my eyebrows as I strip out of my shorts and top.

I step in the shower, the warm water hitting me and relaxing me instantly.

A huge smile creeps up on my face when I feel Abel wrapping his arms around my body and placing a kiss on my shoulder.

I place my hands on top of his and squeeze them, closing my eyes and leaning back against his chest.

Abel rubs my stomach. "I can't wait to meet this little one," he comments.

"Me too." I turn around and snake my arms around his neck, my eyes briefly falling on his very huge member. "When do you think it'll be a good idea to tell my parents?"

Abel looks at me thoughtfully, his hands still placed on my stomach. "Maybe we should just wait until after the scan?" he suggests and I nod.

I let out a huge groan and rest my head against his dripping chest. "They're going to be so mad," I mumble as Abel begins to rub circles on my wet back. "Especially because I haven't told them anything about you."

Abel lifts my chin up with his finger, making me look up at him. "Don't stress about it, baby," he says in a soft voice. "They'll probably be mad at first but I'm sure they'll be fine with it."

I make a face. "Well, you best hope so," I say, pinching his cheeks gently. "Because it'll probably be your funeral."

Abel makes a fake scared face and I laugh, wrapping my arms around him even tighter and pecking his lips.

He smiles at me, looking at me with loving eyes. "I love you," he murmurs, stroking my water stained cheek.

I roll my eyes. "I love you too, asshole," I say, shaking my head.

"Back to the old nickname again?" Abel asks and I nod, laughing and reaching forward for the loofah.

I raise my eyebrows when I feel the loofah being snatched out of my hand and watch as Abel grabs the shower gel.

He starts scrubbing me gently and I watch with a smile as he keeps his eyes fixated on my body, moving around as he continues to scrub me.

I bite my lip when Abel begins scrubbing at my breasts. My eyes fly up to look into his and I arch an eyebrow, feeling the lust beginning to take over.

Before I can even do anything though, Abel quickly bends down and kisses my stomach a couple of times, a wide smile on his face.

I look down with an equally big smile, watching as he kisses my stomach.

He really is so happy about this baby, I think to myself as I continue to admire him.

My hands run through his wet hair and Abel looks up at me, smiling. He tries to get up, but I push him back down, causing him to look up at me, a little surprised.

I bite down on my lip, trying to hide the smile. "Kiss me," I say quietly, my hands resting firmly on his shoulders.

Abel looks up at me, raising his eyebrows. "Maybe we should wait?" he asks slowly.

I look at him, confused. "Uh, what?" I question, lips parted as I look at him in surprise, confusion and frustration. "Wait? Wait for what? For the baby to come out? That's six months away, dumbass."

Abel chuckles and places one last kiss on my stomach before getting up. "I meant until tonight," he says, grabbing my hands and squeezing them. "I don't want our first time having sex after getting back together being in the shower."

I tilt my head, smiling. "Okay, fine," I say. "Maybe you're right."

Abel nods and walks towards me, cupping my face in his hands. "You're perfect,  you know that?" he murmurs.

"Ugh, Abel," I groan with a roll of my eyes.

"But it's true!" Abel tells me. "You're perfect."