sixteen

1 week later

Taylor

I jolt up awake and run into the bathroom, throwing up in the sink. I continue vomiting until there's nothing left.

I start rinsing my mouth and brush my teeth quickly.

I decide to take a cold shower because my head is throbbing and my whole body feels like it's on fire.

The cold water hits me, instantly cooling my body down. I groan in pain when I wash my body - everything feels so sore.  I should really tell Abel to not be rough anymore - I don't think my body can handle it anymore.

I finish showering and wrap a fluffy, white robe around me. My head is still throbbing and my body feels hot again. This is the worst flu I've had in a long time.

There's a knock at the door and I go to answer it. Abel stands there with a smile on his face, which quickly turns into a frown when he sees my puffy eyes. "What's wrong?" he wants to know.

"Feeling sick," I answer, stepping back to allow him in.

He steps in and pushes me against the closed door. "Maybe I can help you feel better," he says, kissing at my neck. "Shit, you're body is on fire."

I shiver and pull him closer to my body, sighing and closing my eyes. Abel slides my robe off my shoulder and leaves a few kisses along it and my collarbone.

My eyes fly open and I quickly run up the stairs and into the bathroom, throwing up all over again into the sink.

A few seconds later, Abel comes in and holds my wet hair back and starts rubbing my back, while I continue to vomit.

When I'm done, I rinse my mouth again and walk into my bedroom, climbing under the covers. I motion with my hand for Abel to get in too and when he does, I lean my head on his chest.

"I hate being sick," I say into silence.

"Have you eaten?" Abel wants to know.

"So I can vomit it all back out again? No," I say.

"You have to eat," Abel tells me. "I'll make you some soup."

"That sounds disgusting," I tell him, shuddering.

"I make the best soup," Abel mumbles.

"Abel, just shut up!" I snap. "You're giving me a headache."

Abel chuckles. He slowly slips his hand in my robe and squeezes at my breasts.

"Ouch!" I yelp. "They're so sore - my whole body is!" I sit up and look at Abel. "Abel, you can't be rough with me anymore when we're having sex, okay? As much as I want you to, you can't."

Abel smirks and leans against the bed. Then the smirk disappears. "Sex," he echoes quietly, his eyes starting to widen. He looks at me in horror. "Are you pregnant?!"

I look at him like he's stupid. "No! Why would I be pregnant?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "We use protection every time . . ." I trail off, remembering that time he wanted to go for round five the day after we first hooked up. I look at him now, anger building up inside me. I start hitting him. "You fucking idiot! You fucking motherfucking asshole!"