twenty two

Taylor

Yawning, I drag myself out of the lecture hall.

God knows how I'm doing this. I'm always tired - especially since me and Abel have been fucking so much.

It's literally sex in the morning, sex in the evening and sex in the night.

I'm pretty sure we've fucked in every inch of each of our apartments. It's ridiculous.

My phone vibrates and I unlock it to find a text from Abel, smiling as I read the message.

A🍆💥: Want to come over for a quickie?

Shaking my head, I slip the phone back into my pocket, ignoring the text.

A 'quickie' will turn into ten rounds of sex, knowing us - we honestly make me sick.

The grin doesn't leave my face as I start to walk back to my apartment.

"Aye!" I hear a guy call out from behind me.

Assuming that it's not directed at me, I continue walking, the smile still on my face.

The grin quickly slips away when I feel my arm being grabbed and pulled, making me face the person.

"What the fuck?" I snap, realising it's the same two guys that have some kind of shit going on with Abel. "What do you want?"

The bald one chuckles. "Nice to see you, too, sweetheart," he says and I feel my stomach twisting in disgust at the fact that he called me sweetheart.

"So, you and Abel are fucking, huh?" the skinnier guy asks.

I frown. "That's none of your business!" I hiss. "Now, excuse me, I need to get home." I try to walk past them,  but one of them grabs my arm again, gripping on tightly.

"Don't you want to know everything about the guy you've been fucking?" the bald one asks.

I stare at him for a long time before looking at the other guy. "Not from you, no," I say firmly. "God knows what kind of shit you'll tell me."

"We'll tell you the truth about him," the other guy says. "What he did to us. How much of a snake your boyfriend is."

"He's not my boyfriend," I interrupt and they both look at each other and burst out laughing.

"So, you're just fuck buddies?" Skinny says.

Rolling my eyes, I start to walk away again, but they grab onto me. "For fuck's sake!" I snap. "Just let me go! I don't want to hear whatever shit you have to say about Abel!"

"Oh, but I think you do," Baldy says, eyes glistening. "Just come with us."

I scoff and told my arms across my chest. "Like I'd go anywhere with the both of you!" I say with a little chuckle.

"It'll be a public place," Baldy tells me.

"If I go with you both, will you leave me alone and stop involving me with your shit with Abel?" I ask.