four

Taylor

There's a knock on the door and I run at full speed, a grin plastered on my face. I open the door and Justin is standing there, holding a  bunch of flowers.

"Baby!" I squeal, wrapping my arms around him. These last two days have gone by so slowly. Again, I've been kept up all night, but it's fine, since I've slept in.

"I missed you," Justin says into my hair. He squeezes me a little and I respond back by squeezing him too. Not wanting to let him go, Justin picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he carries me back into the apartment.

He puts me down and I crash my lips against his, feeling a desperate feeling rush over me. Justin pulls me closer to his body and I feel the bulge in his pants, which excites me. He groans against my lips. "Tay," he murmurs.

"Mmm?" I say, starting to kiss his neck.

"I fucking missed you like crazy," he says and I laugh.

"Me too," I tell him. "Now shut up and take me upstairs. I didn't dress like this for no reason." I untie my silk kimono to reveal my black lace underwear and bra.

Justin scoops me up in his arms and takes me upstairs, while I laugh into his shoulder. He pushes me down gently on the bed and I pull him down with me, locking his body against mine by wrapping my legs around my waist.

* * *

"Babe, you done?" Justin calls out from downstairs.

"Give me a couple more minutes," I tell him. I quickly spritz on some perfume and look at my reflection,  seeing if I need to do anything else.

The pale blue strapless dress stops just above my knees and my hair falls around me in wavy chocolate brown curls.

I quickly coat my lips with clear lipgloss before leaving the bedroom.

"It's about time," Justin mutters and I hit him playfully, causing him to laugh.

"Hey, I have to take my time to look good for you, okay?" I say.

"You look good anyway," Justin compliments and I lean up to kiss his lips. I grab my purse and pull him out of the apartment. "So are your neighbours nice?" Justin asks as we wait for the lift.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Oh, they're the best," I say, scowling. I know Asshole aka Abel made that nice gesture of giving me flowers and chocolate as an apology, but I'd rather the apology in actual spoken words.

"So you hate them?"

"There's just one," I start to explain. "He's always throwing parties and whatnot. You know, I was late to my first ever lecture because of him." Justin laughs and I hit him. "It's not funny!"

Justin laughs again. "I know, I know, I'm sorry!" he says. "I know how hard you worked to get into NYU. Just buy earplugs?"

I snap my fingers. "Good thinking," I say, grinning. I lean up to kiss him and the lift door opens.

Someone clears their throat, causing me and Justin to spring apart. Asshole stands there with a bald guy, who I'm guessing is his friend. In both of their hands are packets of beer and packets of plastic cups.

I roll my eyes. "Let me guess," I say. "Another party?"

Asshole smirks. "Yep," he says. "Did you get my flowers and note?"

I nod and smile sweetly. "I did," I say. "And I chucked them in the bin." His friend starts laughing and Asshole's lips raise up into the slightest smile. "I'd pay you back, but I don't want to. I'd rather the apology, actually."

Asshole smirks and rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, that's not going to happen," he says, causing me to grow annoyed and angry. "I'm not apologising for having a good time."

I narrow my eyes and cross my arms. "Well, I'm not leaving until I get the apology!" I snap.

"Tay, calm down!" Justin says, squeezing my shoulder. He turns towards Abel. "I'm sorry, man, she's really stubborn."

"Hmm, I can tell," Asshole says, looking at me, while I just glare at him.

"Don't apologise!" I shout at Justin at the same time. I turn to look at Asshole. "I want the apology."

Justin huffs from beside me. "We're going to be late!" he whisper shouts. "Can't you do this another time?"

I sigh. I don't want to be late to wherever Justin's made reservations. Plus, he's only here for tonight and tomorrow and I want to spend as much time as I can with him, not here with this Asshole.

Ugh. I swear I can't stand his presence. The way he just smirks and stares at me makes me want to slap him. Well, at least I managed to kick him in the balls. Bet he won't be able to do have such a great time anymore.

"Fine," I say, shooting Abel an annoyed look. I lace my fingers through Justin's and we enter the lift.

"Bye, Tay, bye Tay's boyfriend," Abel says, saying my name in a childish way. "Have fun."

Just when the lift door is about to close, I stick up my middle finger, causing Abel to roll his eyes and say something to his friend who laughs.