nine

Abel

I watch as Taylor sits up and pulls on her dressing gown. She runs her fingers through her hair and starts to get out of the bed. I don't even remember how we made it back to her bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I ask, grabbing her arm and pulling her back down. She falls onto my chest. "You don't want to go for round five?"

Taylor looks up at me through her lashes, biting back a smile and then she starts frowning.

"What is it?" I want to know, concerned.

"Nothing," she says, trying to brush it off. She tries to get up again but I pull her back down.

"It's not nothing," I tell her. "Tell me."

Sighing, Taylor rolls over so that she's laying beside me. She then props herself up on one elbow and rests her cheek on her hand. I turn over so that my body's fully facing her. "I don't know, I just feel guilty for doing this," she says in a quiet voice. "I just got out a three year relationship and already, I'm sleeping with you."

"There's nothing wrong with that," I say, slipping my hands inside her dressing gown and brushing my hand over her smooth stomach.

Taylor looks at me, eyes blazing.
"Says the one that's never been in a relationship!" she snaps, slapping my hand away. "I mean, you sleep with a different girl everyday."

I feel myself getting angry too. "Hey!" I roar, pointing a finger at her. "You don't fucking know me, okay? You don't know anything about me."

"I think I know pretty much to know that you're an asshole!" Taylor shouts, sitting up and glaring at me.

I sit up too and just glare back at her. Why is she judging me when she doesn't even know me?Maybe she's just jealous that none of those girls were her?

"What are you smirking at?" Taylor snaps and I blink at her, not even realising that I was smirking.

"You've been paying a lot of attention to me, haven't you?" I ask, the smirk not leaving my face.

Taylor scrunches her eyebrows together. "What?" she asks. "I don't know what you're talking about." She hops off the bed and starts picking up her clothes.

"You noticed that I have a different girl every day, which means you've been paying close attention to me," I say slowly, smiling.

Taylor stops picking up her clothes and looks at me. "I haven't been paying attention to you at all," she says. "I just happen to see things, that's all. We have eyes for a reason, you know." She rolls her eyes and goes back to picking up her clothes.

I laugh quietly to myself and bite my lip, watching as Taylor bends down, causing the dressing gown to slide up and reveal her ass.

Moving the covers away from me, I creep over to her and slap her ass. Taylor jumps up and rubs her butt. She turns to look at me. "Fucking asshole, that hurt!" she says, throwing her clothes in my face.

I laugh and push the clothes away, before getting up and walking over to her. I smirk when Taylor's eyes land on my length. I push her up against the wall and lean in, until our lips are almost touching. "But deep down, you loved it, didn't you?" I whisper and she bites her lip.

Taylor rolls her eyes. "Please," she mutters and tries to pull away, but I push her back against the wall.

"You can be so bitchy at times, you know that?" I ask into her neck, while loosening her dressing gown and trailing my hands over her naked body.

Taylor grabs my length and squeezes, hard - really hard. "And you can be such an asshole!" she hisses into my ear before smashing her lips against mine.

I grab her arms and pin them up against the wall with one hand, while using the other to take off her dressing gown.  I start to tease her between her legs, while kissing her neck and then she moans.

I pick Taylor up and walk over to the bed, placing her down. "Get on all fours," I instruct and she does as she's told. A couple of seconds later, I slam into her and she lets out a little gasp. I start thrusting into her, my strokes starting to get faster and deeper.

Taylor's body begins to shudder and she almost collapses to the bed, but I hold her firmly. We both end up cumming together and we both stay still in our positions, panting heavily.

When I've catched my breath, I grab Taylor by the hair gently and pick her up. I twist her head and connect our lips, while massaging her breasts with my hands.

I pull away from her and she looks up at me, glaring slightly. Taylor collapses onto the bed and I lay down beside her. She turns to look at me. "Did you give those guys their money?" she asks.

"Let's not talk about that right now, okay?" I tell and she nods and sighs. I know she wants to ask me more questions, but she doesn't need to know anything about that. She doesn't need to get involved in my shit.

"Abel?" I turn to look at her. "This - us - is just a casual thing, right? It's not serious?"

"Yeah, just casual," I tell her.

"Good," Taylor says, nodding. "Because I don't think I'd want to be in a relationship."

"I don't do relationships," I tell her quickly.

Taylor nods her head and smiles sleepily.  I watch as her eyes flutter shut and pull the covers over the both of us, before dosing off to sleep myself.