Chapter 8

Jay'Ceon P.O.V.

It's been almost two weeks since I been home with my family. Running the streets and drinking is what I did to make the days go by fast. I wanted Milan I needed Milan. She's what made me function. She changed me in so Many ways she don't even know what's possible. I fucked up i fucked up bad I never meant for her to get hurt or find out. I mean 70Gs ain't shit that's like play money but I'm not about to give no regular basic hoe ass bitch that kind of money. I missed my wife and kids to be honest.

I finished getting dress. I was wearing some regular gray Gucci sweats and a black T with my all black Jordan 4's. I put my glasses on and grabbed my phone. I put my phone and keys into my pocket and left out my hotel room. I got in my car heading home. Checking in on my family ment a lot to me.
But obviously that ain't mean shit to Milan since she wanna go around changing locks in shit.

Daddy.! Cam ran out the door screaming happily to me. I picked him up and kissed his forehead. God I missed my son.

What up boy, how you been.?!

Good.! Are you coming home.? We miss you.

Yeah I'm coming home. Where's your mother.?

In the kitchen. I put him down and he ran back into the house and i followed. I walked to the kitchen where my wife was singing and dancing slowly to the music. Her voice was so beautiful, she could actually sing.

Hi beautiful.! I said smoothly in her ear wrapping my arms around her waist tightly. She spun around in my arms quick.

Get off of me.! She demanded. I could see the hurt all in her eyes.

Come on how long you gone keep this up, I know you miss me.!

I do but you fucked up you made your bed now lay in it.

I'm sorry I won't ever do it again. She ain't pregnant she was just lying to make you mad I just wanna get the truth out so I can come home.

Explain.....

I took a deep breath and sat down "ight it was a min ago I met short at this party we started kicking it ah ah ah. Found out she lived in the A. When I went down there to do business trips and shit I would meet up with her we a fuck or whatever. I always strapped up. I kicked her some money on the side...."

How much.? She asked folding her arms interrupting me. Apart of me told me to lie and the other part wanted me to tell the truth.

Do that matter.?

Yes it does now tell me.! She yelled demanding.

I huffed and rubbed my face stroking my beard. Contemplating if I wanted to say it.

Ight get out.! She pushed me out the seat till I stood up. "Get the fuck out.!" She cried. I grabbed her arms and held her tight in a bear hug.

10G's every two weeks.

You fuckin what.? 10grand Jay'Ceon are you fuckin serious every two weeks.?!!! Oh my god. Get off of me.! She cried and screamed trying to get out of my grasp. I held her tighter as she struggled.

Listen look when I had just went down there I fucked her it was protected than the condom broke I didn't nut in that girl or ever fucked her raw besides than that's why she's lying about being pregnant. And only reason she found your number is because she kept going through my phone she was jealous of you..... she jealous of us...... she wants your life......she mad that your my wife. She wanted me to give her 70 thousand and I told her no so when I feel asleep she contacted you on that lame shit. And yo dumb ass got all hyped and emotional over that shit. I'm sorry as fuck that, that stressed was put on you and made you go into labor early I'm wrong and I can admit when I'm wrong and I'm sorry. I love you Milan you been my wife these last 10 years and I can't live without you..... take it how ever you want it. I'll be upstairs.! I said before letting her go. She was holding her self trying not to cry any more. She didn't want me to touch her. I went up the back stairs and up to our bedroom. I layed across the bed tired. Shit needed to go back to normal.

LATTER ON:

I woke up to the boys being loud and arguing. I got up to go separate them. These two stayed arguing over the dumbest shit ever. Reminded me of me and my brother.

Hush little baby don't you cry, mamas gonna make it alright.! I heard Milans voice sang softly and quietly. I walked down the hall to see her holding our beautiful daughter in her arms rocking her back and fourth slowly and softly. The room light was dimmed down to only the lamp on the counter lit and soft baby music playing.

You know your good at that.! I said standing in the door way folding my arms.

Thanks. After a while it just comes natural. She said as she layed her in the crib. I walked behind her grabbing her waist.

I love you.!

I'm sure you do....

How long.?

How long what Jay'Ceon.?

You.? This.? Being mad shit I'm getting tired of it.

You wouldn't have to if you never made it this way. She said pushing away from me.

Heyy I'm back.! Food was great.! Thank you again. A voice said coming into the room. I looked up to see the faces I wanted to kill. "Am I interrupting anything.?" She asked with a smirk on her face staring at me.

No she's back to sleep. Me and my Husband where just leaving out.! Milan said putting the cover over Princess and grabbing my hand. "Jay'Ceon this is Angel Princess nurse.!" She said introducing us. I nodded my head and Milan walked out the room.

What the fuck is you doing.? I asked pissed off in a whisper tone.

Excuse me.? Don't talk to me like that.!

Bitch stop playing with me.

I wouldn't be to many more bitches since I'm taking care of your daughter. One little miss hap and poof bye bye baby.!

On God I will send yo ass straight to him try me.

Yeah okay you try me.

100 thousand and you disappear.

Mmmm make it a half a mill.!

Fuck outta here.

No deal than. I'm sure Milan would love to watch me fuck the brains out of you on your dead baby crib.! She laughed. I grabbed her by her throat choking the shit out of her as my grip tightened. She starved and struggled to breathe as her feet danced in the air.

Jay'Ceon.! Milan voice sang as she got close which caused me to drop Angel on the ground.

Yes baby.?

Omg are you okay.? She asked running over to Angel as she choked helplessly on the ground. "Let me go get you some water.!" She insisted.

Touch my daughter and Ima actually kill you.! I whispered in her ear kneeling down to her kissing her forehead before walking out the room.