Chapter 31

MILAN P.O.V.

I walked through the halls admiring the paintings and Work and detail that was put into making the walls of the castle.

Hi mom.! Cam said as I passed his room. I turned around and stuck my head into the room he was flipping through channel finding Something to watch.

Aren't you suppose to be down training.?

We ended early.!

Mmmhm.!

I'm serious.!

Okay.... where Harlem.?

Rec room I think something about playing the game. Ma do I have to go to the ball tonight.?

Uhhh yeah you do so uhh go get your tux together.

Eliana already did it for me.!

Oh okay. I have to go do some last minute work downstairs you need anything.?

No, I'm okay.!

Okay baby. I kissed his forehead and put on my glasses and walked out the room heading back downstairs and into the ball room. They where moving things in and out the ball room making it perfect for tonight. I directed them on where I wanted things to go and how the tables set up. I made my way to the kitchen to check on the food for tonight. Everything was going good and we had approximately 2 hours before guess started to arrive. I did last minute checking before my stylist came to do my make up and hair.

I got out the shower dried and put lotion on and put my robe on. I went into my hair room where my team of stylist was waiting on me. I swear if you would of asked me would I ever see myself here 10 years ago I damn sure would of said "hell no" I was getting the best massages on my hands and feet as my hair was getting done. I relaxed with soft music playing and a facial.

My hair was finished and my make up began to get done. I was informed that I was about 30 minutes late to my own ball. I hurried up and put my dress on and shoes. I was looking so beautiful.

Doors.! I directed for them to open.

"The eagle is flying" my security guard said as I walked through the doors.

"Your Majesty your late.!" My secretary Nina said as I reached the ball doors.

No I'm not, everybody else is simply early.! I smiled as I walked through the doors. All eyes was on me and I waved and greeted as I walked down the stairs. I smiled big and greeted everyone before taking my seat at the table. I watched everyone dance and have fun enjoying theirselves. My baby boys where also dancing with a couple different princesses having fun. Of course I had to be a mom and interrupt.

I walked upstairs and out to the garden admiring the night and the lights. I sat on the bench by the pound and sculpture watching the fish swim. It was so beautiful out here.

You look beautiful.! I heard a male voice say from behind me. I looked up to see Jay'Ceon. He was dressed in a black tux that looked so nice on him. He was looking so good. I still was mad at him from our last encounter.

Thank you.! I said with a sly smile. He gave me a glass of wine and sat next to me.

Why aren't you inside.?

Just needed some air.

I wanna apologize.....

Jay'Ceon please don't...

This is something that needs to be done Milian.....(he got down on one knee) I love you, I never felt this way about no other female in my entire life.! I remember the day I asked you to marry me. I had everything set up so perfectly....didn't even know if I was ever gonna see you again. Thought you was dead, I also remember the first time we met.... you was so shy and innocent you was going through so much shit all I wanted to do was love you.! I was never the perfect boyfriend never the perfect husband I did a lot of fucked up shit. And I still can't get over the fact your not dead. I mean it's times I cried myself to sleep knowing I'd never have you back in my life, my arms, you don't know how much you mean to me. I'm sorry.! I'm so sorry baby and I'll do anything In this world to get you back and do it over and do it right.

How do I know that Jay'Ceon come on now you been doing me wrong since we met. I fell in love with you and let you fuck me over time after time after time. I made one mistake and it nearly got me kilt how do I know it won't happen again.

(He reached in his pocket and grabbed a small ring box. It was my wedding ring but the one I wanted before and never got) Because Milian If you remarry me and Renew our vowels together and let me show you I won't do it again We can restart everything baby all I want is another chance. I lost you once I'm really trying not to lose you again. I don't care about nun of this shit I care about you. If you want me out the drug game I'm out. If you want me here with you running a kingdom with you baby I'm here. All I'm asking for Milan is one more chance.