Chapter 11

Is yo 6 weeks up yet.? Jai'Ceon asked turning over to me and wrapping his arms around me.

One more week but you ain't getting nun of this.! I winked getting up. He had me fucked up if he thought he was gone get some after what happened plus his test results need to come back. I needed to know he ain't have no STD or anything before I even thought about laying down with him again.

Milan.! Jay.! A female voice yelled coming up the stairs. I opened the door and my loud mouth sister Cha was coming up the stairs.

Yo shut up before you wake the baby up.! Jay'Ceon said rolling his eyes.

Okay two things that eye rolling shit is for bitches you bitch.! And secondly where is she I wanna meet her.! She squealed in excitement making me laugh.

In her room come on.! I walked down to Princess room and the door bell rang. I went down to answer to see a police car.

Hi can I help you boys.?

Mrs. Williams.? The one officer asked.

Yes.?

May we come in.? The other one asked. I stepped to the side and the both came in with worry looks on their faces.

What's this about.?

Is your husband here.?

Why.? Cha and Jay'Ceon came downstairs confused.

You might wanna sit down.! The other cop directed.

What the fuck get to the point what's going on.? I yelled pissed off.

Um there's been a shooting at east Philly Elementary school and your son Camron was caught in cross fire. The boy who brought the gun to school was potentially shooting at the teacher when the bullet struck Camron's chest and leg. He was rushed to children's hospital.!

His words hit me like the bullet his self. Suddenly the whole room was spinning and my mind was thinking faster than I could process. I grabbed my keys and jumped down the stairs racing to the car. My feet was moving so fast I was down the drive way in a second. I sped weaving between cars, passing red lights, and stop signs. I bearly put the car in park before jumping out and rushing into the hospital.

Camron Williams.? I asked the receptionist out of breath.

Ma'am you would have to fill the paper work out right here and I need your ID.

Fuck this paper work bitch my son was just shot what floor is he.? Where is he.! His name is Camron Williams.? I screamed.

Who's asking for Camron.? A guy asked.

Me I'm his mom.!

Hi Mrs. Williams I just left him he's in recovery 10th floor Exam room 4. I rushed over to the elevators not letting him finish his last words and up I went. I ran through people pushing everyone out my way to get to my baby. Blinded by my tears I could bearly see. I pushed open the door and there he was laying in a hospital bed doped up.

Mommy.? He asked unsure and half woke.

Yes baby it's me.! I cried walking to his bed side before falling on the ground. He reached over and held my hand as I cried.

I'm okay.! Now I can be just like daddy he's been shot before.! He said trying to smile. It gave me a little laugh. I wiped my tears and kissed his forehead. This little boy ment the world to me who knows what I would do if he was taking away from me.

I love you Camron.!

I love you to mom.!

Heyy buddy.! Jay'Ceon smiled as he walked in the room. He stood over me and kissed our son.

Hi dad.! He said with much more excitement. These two had a special bond.

How you feeling.?

I'm okay.....am I gonna be able to walk again.? He asked reaching to touch his leg.

Of course you are.! I said with no doubt.

Well the Dr said he doesn't know.! I started to cry harder what the hell.! I was so angry and hurt inside.

Don't mind what the dr say God has the final say.! He nodded his head and I lost it. Jay'Ceon picked me up and held me tight. My baby.!