Chapter 38

JAY'CEON P.O.V.

I woke up at home, i don't even remember coming back to. I got in the shower and washed than brushed my teeth.

I picked up my ringing phone. It was Milan calling."Hey baby.!" I said answering.

What are you doing King.?

I just got out the shower. What's wrong.?

I've been calling you all day trying to talk to you before you went to bed why wasn't you answering.?

I was busy with work stuff.

Mmm....I guess I'll talk to you later GoodNight King have a good day!

Wait.!

What.?

I'm sorry, I'll make sure my phone is always on so you can get a hold of me. You have my assistant June number use it.!

I shouldn't have to call my husbands assistant just to talk to him. And I told you to get rid of her.

She's a good assistant Milan why are you tripping?

Because your a hoe KING and all you do is cheat it'll be a matter of time before your fuckin her.

What.? Milan take yo ass to bed and I'll call you tomorrow.

Don't dismiss me King.

Okay first off why are you callin me King.?

Because that's who you are acting like.! No what whatever I guess I'll talk  to you whenever your no working. And with that she hung up the phone. I don't have time to argue with that girl.

King.? I heard June's voice calling out.

In my bed room.! I called out. She smiled hard and came in my room holding up my new tux's she had to pick up my morning coffee and lap top and head set.!

Thank you.! I said.

Your welcome. I'm gonna go head over to the office now. Need anything else? She asked smiling looking at my body.

You smiling like you like what you see. I smirked.

Maybe I do.! She winked back.

You like nice today June.! I said with a small smile. She work a shorter skirt than usual a holter top and blazer with bright pink pumps.

Thank you.! She smiled before walking out. I began to get dress and sip my coffee. I put my head set on and grabbed my keys to leave. I grabbed my mail from my mailbox and headed to the parking ramp for my car. I got in my Audi and pulled off. I had to go meet the plug first than drop some off to my distributors than headed to the office. June was walking out the office fixing herself as she spilt a little on her shirt.

I have an extra shirt in the closet if you like.?! I said sitting down at my desk. She began to
Take her shirt off she didn't have a bra on so it Caught me really off guard. She stepped out of her shirt because it was a one of those things that snapped between the legs. Her whole ass was out because she had on a thong. My whole dick was at attention. She walked over to the closer slowly.

June.....

_______________
HARLEM P.O.V.

I walked around the palace looking for Delonie. She been actin mad weird these past couple days and it was really becoming annoying. She was paying more attention to her phone than me. I felt bad about our last argument so i got her a plane ticket to go back home and visit some family and stuff because i know she been wanting to.

You hang up.! She laughed talking on the phone.

Who is that.? I questioned raising an eye bra as I got closer.

Nobody.! She quickly said before hanging up.

Mmm, here.! I said giving her the paper.

What's this.?

It's what you been wanting.!

Oh my god baby thank you, thank you.! She squealed in excitement hugging my neck.

You leave later on.

Oh my god I have to go pack. She said running off and screaming excited. She left her phone on the bench and a texted popped up from "❤️" I unlocked her phone and went to the messages because when she gets mad at me she deletes the contact name so who the fuck was texting her.? 🤔

______________
CAmRON P.O.V.

Hey baby.! I said sitting next to Amani.

Hey.! She smiled kissing me. I could tell something was on her mind bothering her.

What's wrong.?

Cam do you remember that night when we went to big Tessa house party.?

Hell naw.! I said laughing.

Seriously think Cam we both woke up with no clothes on and we swear we never talk about that night.? Because we honestly didn't know what happened between us we was so drunk.?

What you sayin Amani.? Cause I ain't rape you or nothing like that.! I said jumping up and away from her.

No...nooo Cam that's not what I'm saying.!

Than what are you saying.? She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Who does Cam'ani look like to you.?"

Uhh you.....

Go look at her right now.! I got up and did as told. I went over to the crib and looked down at my daughter who was sleeping so peaceful.

Camron I think she's yours.?

What.? I laughed.

That night happened around the same time I got pregnant. Camron, Cam'ani starting to look a lot like you.! I looked at my daughter really hard than back at Amani Than back at Cam'ani. I started to think about that night really hard. I remember driving to Amani house that night......

*Flash back.....

Come on Cam I'm ready to go.! Amani laughed as she finished her drink.

Okay come on.! I pulled up in front of her house and we both stumbled upstairs to her room laughing and giggling.

Spend the night.?! Amani sang pushing me on the bed laughing.

Why you always tryna get me in the bed with you.? I laughed.

Maybe I want you in my bed.! She smiled hard. We both leaned in to kiss and our kiss deepened as I got on top of her. She took my shirt off slowly and my hands roamed between her legs. I pulled away quick.

Can we wait until we sober mani.!?

No.! Cam i want you now.!

I don't feel right we both drunk.

It's fine Cam I won't tell if you don't.! She sang pulling me back down. I started fucking her real good and I mean dicking her down.! I made her cum before I did than layed on the side of her. I could here her crying on the side of me.

What's wrong.?

Your gonna be just like everybody else.!

What.?

Just leave now camr....

I'm not going any where Amani i love you.

You do.?

Yes, I love you. I just never said it cause you have a boyfriend.... I'm not like these niggas that's gone fuck and leave....

I love you to Cam.! She got on top of me and my dick got hard again.! We went for another round or 2.......

Flash back over*

So your telling me she could possibly be mine? I asked in confusement.

Yes cam...I think she is...