Chapter 16

Amiya P.O.V.

What up pretty lady.! Camron said coming on my porch. I got up to go in my house but he grabbed my arm.

Get off me.!

Why what I do.?

You know what you did your just like the rest of these niggas cam.!

Ohhhh whoah hold on now shorty.! I'm far from these other niggas and you know that.!

Oh really.! Sounds just like something these other niggas would say.

Fuck outta here what's yo problem.!?

My problem is you Camron.!

What the fuck did I do.?

You fucked me than left.! Never came back didn't answer my calls texts or anything just like the rest of these niggas.

Oh I can explain that shit Amiya.!

I'm waiting.! I said folding my arms and standing in his face.

Look some shit popped off with my mom....

Your mom.? I thought she passed away.!

My point but no it's a long story she just got back in our lives. Before I left cause I was gonna stay I called my mom, dad, and brother a couple times nobody answered they phones and that was on some weird shit which is what made me leave. I went to Delonie house and she was on some crying shit I couldn't understand than my dad called me told me where to meet him. I pulled up and he took my keys and phone and told me to go upstairs with my fam. My mom sat us down gave us the whole run down. My mom was creeping around with Delonie dad 11 years ago when my dad use to do my mom shady cheating on her and all types of shit. So she started messing around with him even though they where just friends at first. Basically he tried to kill my dad and ended up shooting my mom multiple times. My mom was only saved because when the police and EMT's got to the scene they rushed her to a hospital and into surgery. That's how she was saved everybody thought she was dead and shit.

I don't believe you.!

You think I just sat here and made a whole lie up.!

Prove to me that your mom is still alive.! He took his phone out and started FaceTime somebody.

Yo, yo, yoooo what's good lil brooo bro.! Harlem said answering.

Where mommy.?

Her and pops just left why.!

Amiya don't believe that mommy alive.!

Well she is.! And the queen is not happy right now so now wouldn't be a good time to talk to her anyways.!

Why.?

Yo father keep pissing her off.! He laughed.

Nothing new.!

Ight I'll be back home in a short.!

Ight one.! He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

Believe me now.? He asked wrapping his arms around me.

Whatever I'm still mad.

Ight I'll take that.! What you making for dinner I'm hungry.

I got something for you to eat all right.! I laughed.

Is it between these legs.! He asked smiling licking his lips. He sat me down on the couch laying on top of me kissing me than my neck. His kisses was so soft and he was full of energy. Camron had some of the best dick I had ever had in my entire life. And he was so young which made it so bad on my part.

I climbed on top of him kissing him as I rode him slowly. He kissed, sucked, and nibbled on my titis as he pushed deeper in me. He grabbed my waist holding me tight fucking me deeper and harder so I couldn't run any where before laying me on my back and my legs over his shoulders. He stuck back in going extra deep holding my arms above my head kissing my neck.

Camron,!!!! I moaned loudly.

What's my name.?!

Daddy.! He laughed a little bit and kept doing me. After a while he finally cam after making me cum over and over. This sex was so good I was ready to do anything he said. I kissed his lips and hugged him tight.

Make me something to eat I'm about to get in the shower.! He said taking off his clothes on his way to the bathroom. I nodded my head and got up. I put on a t-shirt and went to the kitchen. I started to cook dinner early. Chicken, mash potatoes and corn.!

I made his plate and mine than cleaned up.

It smell good in here baby.! He said kissing me. He was smelling so good.

Your plate is right here.! I said standing at the table. I went to go see who was at the door because someone was knocking.

Who is it.! I asked getting closer. I opened the door and Amani was on the other side. "Well don't just stand there unlock the door.!" She said. I couldn't move I was frozen in fear. I unlocked the door and let her in and she shook the wetness off of her.

Miyaaaa.! Camron yelled for my attention.

What is he doing here.? Amani asked.

Let's go to the movies.! He said as he walked into the living room but stopped when he seen Amani.

What's this.? She asked mad.

Shouldn't you mind your business.?! He said annoyed.

What.? Oh so this how we going.? You fuckin my BestFriend now Ight Camron.!

Ain't nobody said I was fuckin her.! For one, for two you don't want me.! What the fuck is it to you.? You been with that nigga dream fuck out my face Amani. You got that nigga playin daddy to you and my seed.?! I been there since day one for y'all and you run back to that nigga.?! Fuck out my face. He yelled pissed off. I had never seen him this mad. She was crying and I didn't know what to do or say. This is why I didn't wanna fuck with him he was to in love with her.!