Chapter 23

These last few weeks Jay'Ceons been trying his hardest to be a good husband. But I was too blind by Delvonte to even see it. I wasn't fucking on Delvonte as mush any more so he knew something wasn't right. I still spent the night over there almost every night and was up under him most of the days he wasn't training on base. I kinda was stuck between the two right now. Jay'Ceon got us tickets to Bora Bora and I was definitely going on that trip.! We leave tonight and I haven't told Delvonte I mean it's nun of his business but I didn't want him blowing me up while we was in Bora Bora. So I just sent him "going OT tonight will be back in a week" and blocked his number. I finished packing so Jay'Ceon could take our bags to the car. We was going to go eat than head to the airport. I was so excited to go on a vacation. I needed this.!

I'm glad you decided to take this trip with me.! Jay'Ceon said moving closer to me.

Me too.!

How was your day.?

It was okay, how about you.?

Straight.! Hold on.! He said getting up to answer his phone. A text came through my line from an unknown number.

"You going out of town with him"

"Who the fuck is this.?"

"Don't play stupid Milan.! You blocked my number and going out of town with him.!"

"I'm going to see my kids Delvonte.!"

"Yeah ight than why are you sitting having dinner with him.!" A picture of us sitting next to each other downloaded on my screen. I looked around and the restaurant was basically empty. I was scared out of my mind.

You okay.? Jay'Ceon asked sitting back down.

Can we go im not hungry.!

I thought you was.!

No I just wanna leave instead.

Ight get in the car I'll tell 'em to box the food up.

Okay. I took the keys from him and got in the car. He finally came and drove off. I'm glad we was running late so he had to speed off heading to the airport.

I love you Milan.! Jay'Ceon said holding my hand as he came to a red light.

_____________________
The Next Day......

We finally arrived in Bora Bora I was so excited to be half way across the world. It was so nice and beautiful here. The first thing we did was go swimming. I was in love. This probably has been the best make up gift ever.

I have a surprise for you.! Jay'Ceon said coming out our bungalow.

What is it.! I said smiling getting out the water.

Go get dress and come on.

I ran to wash off and put my cover up on. I waited for Jay'Ceon to find his shirt and the room keys. And we left out. He held my hand and pointed out little different things on our walk. I'm kinda glad we came here because I think we needed this.

We walked into this little restaurant and we was sat immediately. I was feeling this little vibe going on here.

My name is Delvonte I'll be your server tonight.! A male voice said. I looked up from my menu so quick and nearly fell out my chair.

Let me get uh coke and rum on the rocks. Jay'Ceon said.

And for you ma'am.? Delvonte said pissed off.

Sprite.

We don't have that.!

What you mean y'all don't have that.? Can I have a Pepsi please.

We don't have that either.

Well what do you have.?

For you.?! Nothing.! He said snatching the menu out my hands and taking Jay'Ceons and walking off.

Where's the bathroom.?! I asked myself getting up. I was pissed off right now. I made my way towards Delvonte was and he pulled me into the kitchen.

What the fuck is wrong with you.! I asked mad.

You, your what's fucking wrong with me.! I love you and I'm not about to let this nigga have you again. I know he don't fuck you like me.! And I know he don't care about you like me. I fuckin  love you Milan and I won't stop at nothing to get you.!

Delvonte you acting crazy. Following us here and all. Cut this shit out. I'm not your girlfriend or anything I'm his wife.!

I don't give a fuck you been fuckin me for the last two months.

Yeah that's just what we been doing FUCKING.!

But I feel in love with you so this what's going happen. You see this right here (he held a small bottle up) it has this gas in it that kills. We use it in exhaust pipes for our planes in the Air Force I'm going to put it in his drink your going to watch him suffocate choke and die.

Are you fuckin crazy.?!

Just a little bit. Leave him and come with me or watch him die.

Delvonte you sick as fuck and I fuckin refuse to watch him die for one for two we done we over, your crazy as fuck.!

Yeah ight bitch I will kill you too.! He said grabbing my arm. I yanked my arm away and ran out.

Let's go.! I said pulling Jay'Ceons arm.

What why.?

Cramps, let's go.!

Ight.! He got up slowly and I was out the door before him. My heart was beating fast And my head was spinning. What the fuck did I do.

Misfitt & A Thug.....The SequalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara