Chapter 9

I know your wondering what's going on.! I said talking to the boys as we walked through the garden. I remember when I first walked through this very garden with Mariahja, finding out I was a princess.!

Uhh yeah.! Harlem said sitting down on the bench in front of the waterfall.

Cam sit to.! Okay umm I was confused just like you two where when I first got here. You are not who you think you are.

Who the hell are we.? Can asked laughing.

My darling you are Camron King Williams Prince of India, and you are Harlem Jay'Ceon Williams Prince of India.! I am your mother born Milian Burnes daughter to princess Shelia Ali daughter to Marajia and Marco king and Queen of India.! I imagined your father never told you about this because he thought I was dead and didn't wanna move forward without me. When my grandmother Marajia found out what had happened to me after the coma I came back here for therapy and all that good stuff where I relearned everything not just what I had to but about my Indian culture and how to run a country plus so much more. Shortly after, that it was time for my grandparents to step down from the thrown. Since my mother was dead I was next in line. I had to take on the responsibility of running a country and some day you two will to.!

What if I don't wanna.? Harlem asked with a straight face.

You don't have to but your blood will always be Royalty.!

This a lot to take in.! You mean to tell me Ima damn prince and I been living a basic as life this whole entire time.! Cam said licking his feet up and leaning back.

My server brought my crown over to me. My Tierra has just gotten polished and more diamonds added. I had him bring the boys crowns out to. I dreamed of this day that my boys would find out who they truly are. I sat the crown on top of Cams head and he smiled so hard he could laugh. Harlem took his and put it in his self. They thought they just looked oh so good which made me laugh.

So like are you queen now right.?

Yes.!

So that makes dad a king if y'all still married.?

Yes.!

So shouldn't he be here.?

Yes but he also had to go on a business meeting.

Oh....

Prince Camron speaking.! Cam said as he answered his ringing phone putting it on speaker.

Boy you ain't no damn prince.! His fathers voice roared through the phone. He started to face time him. "Y'all in India.?" He yelled mad.

Lower the tone when you talking to a prince.! Camron said as he held his head High making Harlem laugh uncontrollably.

My bad your highness allow me To reintroduce myself I'm your fucking father who is married to your mother which who is queen which makes me king so you listen here you big headed bean headed muthafucka.! Let me speak to your mother.! He yelled cam stuffed his phone into my hands and sat back down while Harlem laughed so hard at him.

We had an agreement.! He said sternly.

Harlems about to be 18 and Cams going on 17.! I think they are old enough to make their own decisions now Jay'Ceon and as their mother I have a right to tell them.!

When they where 18 Milian. I want them to live a normal life.

What the hell is a normal life.? They are the sons of the biggest kingpin where the hell are they gonna fit in normal at.? They are Prince and there's nothing that can change that.!

I'm coming to get my sons Milian.! He yelled before hanging up.

Wait so dad knew about this.? Harlem asked mad.

Yeah.! I nodded my head and they both got mad.

Why would he keep such a secret like this from us.? Cam yelled.

He wanted to wait for you to turn 18 to tell you, that way you where legal to make your own decisions.

We can make our own decisions now.! Harlem yelled mad.

All this shit is a big joke.! Cam said taking his crown off and Harlems. They both walked away with me calling their names. I had security stand by the doors to the rooms that they stayed in. Neither one of them wanted to talk to me.