Chapter 54

JUNE P.O.V.

I was about to go crazy walking back and fourth from corner to corner. That nigga really dumped me! Said I was just some ass to him.! I should of just kept to my mission and seduced him Than kilt him.

I let love get in the way of thinking he was different from other niggas but he wasn't he was the same. Why didn't Milan just stay dead? I could of had him all to myself. I could of made him my slave.

June where are you? August asked comin in my house.

Living room! I said standing in the middle of the floor.

I located them they are in India.

I'm not going to India August.! Milan is running a country her army is probably fuckin crazy like her.

And you know the palace has security every where's.

Yeah i know! I'll be back I need to go to the store. I picked up my purse and looked for a cigarette before grabbing my keys to leave out.

You know those things would kill you.? A male voice said walking up to me.

Yeah well I don't care.! I said annoyed not looking up.

Can we talk? I looked up to see King. He was looking so good and I forgot about everything that was gonna happen that quick. His eyes was glowing, he was just looking so fine.

Talk about what King? I asked really wanting to know.

Us how things left off? I wanna take you out _and apologize.

Really? Where's your wife?! I laughed hard.

I don't have one any more.! He said shrugging his shoulders. Maybe I should let him take me out. Get back to my house and shoot his ass

Pick me up at 7.! I said before walking into Walmart.

____________
Jay'Ceon P.O.V.

Phase 1 complete.! I said smiling into the walki talki.

I ran back to my car and pulled off. I went to the mall to get a nice outfit. I felt someone staring at me. So I did what I needed and left. I finally got home at 5 and immediately started getting ready. I finished at 7 Than went to go pick June up. I brought her back to my crib and she was so happy.

Phase 2 was now complete.

June sat her phone down and it was a picture of her and a guy hugging tight. He looked familiar. I grabbed my phone going through my messages for confirmation.

Who's that.? I asked pointing to her screen.

Oh that's just my older brother August.! She said smiling.

Oh word? Y'all close or something.!?

Yeah we are.!

_____________
MILAN P.O.V.

I stepped into the kitchen quietly just as Jay'Ceon was excusing his self to use the bathroom.

What's up November.! I smiled sliding in his chair. She was shock. She reached in her purse to grab the gun. I got up so fast and stabbed her right in the middle of her stomach so hard the knife was out the chair. I was digging so deep I tore her body and organ up with that knife.
This is for everything.! She looked at me with failure eyes. Jay'Ceon came back and grabbed the knife off the table cutting her head off and putting it in a box. He left the box on August door steps. I started to ring the door bell to wake him up

Phase 4 complete.!