Chapter 14

Camron P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of some good food being cooked. After a couple rounds with Amiya she wore a nigga out. She could take the dick and cook. I went to her bathroom to freshen up and get dress. I grabbed my phone to see I had a couple missed calls from unknown numbers and shit. I texted Harlem asking him where he was at, but that nigga ain't respond. Must of been in Delonie or some shit, you know that horny ass nigga.! I called my mom but she ain't answer either nor did my dad. He always picks up. They must of been together. For all three of them not to answer the phone some shit wasn't right. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs.

Hey baby you hungry.! Amiya asked putting food on a plate.

Damn she fuck good and cook .! I said licking my lips making her laugh.

Hell yeah act like you know.! She smiled.

I see you. But I gotta go check on my fam real quick, leave the door unlocked for me.

I'm not leaving nothing unlocked if your not coming back.

If I said I'm coming back than I'm coming back.! And put my food in the microwave. I said putting on my other boot and leaving out the door. I put my hood on and got in the car. I pulled off heading towards Delonie way. She ain't stay to far from Amiya. I rode down Amani's street and Dreams car was parked outside I shoulda shot that shit the fuck up. He was coming out the house with her behind him. I made we contact with the both of them. I kept it moving and went to the next street to Delonie house. Yellow tape was outside the house like it was a police scene. Lights in the house where on so somebody must of been home. I knocked on the door to see if she would answer and she did with a face full of tears.

You good.? I asked as she began to wipe her face.

Harlem, and my dad, your mom, and your dad.! She managed to get out. My heart was beating fast.

What Delonie spit it out.!

My phone started ringing in the car and I ran to go answer it. It was my dad. I was happy as hell. "Dad where are y'all, y'all good.?"

Meet me at the crown royal 79th st.

Ight one.! I put my car in drive and drove fast as hell.   I was nervous as hell my heart was in my ass. I pulled up to the hotel him and uncle Tommy was outside smoking. I got out and walked over to his side.

Where was you at.? He asked concerned.

At my lil shorty house what's up.?

Anybody know you was there.?

No, why? Where's Harlem and mom.?

There upstairs room 1097 here's your key. Your mothers worried sick about you Camron I should smack the hell out you.

I'm sorry but ain't nobody call me.

Listen some shit popped off earlier I want everybody together so I can watch yall.!

What happened.?

Cam go upstairs.! He demanded. I grabbed my phone and gave him my keys and went upstairs.

Jay'Ceon did you find him.? My mom asked.

Ma it's me.! I yelled back at her. She came rushing out the room right along with Harlem out the other.
"Somebody tell me what's going on.?!" I demanded confused.

About 11 years ago your dad was cheating on with any and everybody he could. After princess death I lost my mind a little bit I was extremely depressed. When I sent you to yo to grandmas that summer talk probably don't remember but the guy that was at the airport I was talking to was an old friend. One day me and your father got into this huge argument to the point he had a gun to me. He backed off and left I didn't hear from your father for a month and during that month I was so depressed, angry, stressed out, pissed off at your father, I called the guy up and we started hanging out long story short we hooked up and we we're having sex and he was starting to fall in love with me. I didn't want that because i was in love with your father and he's the only one I wanted I just wanted him to feel how I felt. Your father finally came back apologizing and wanted to go on a trip to start fresh and get away, he didn't know I was seeing somebody when we where in Bora Bora Delvonte my friend flew there too he posed as a worker and wanted to kill your father he tried so many things while we where there. I was freaking out I wanted to leave bad when we got home I told your father and he was going to take me some where to kill me he was so mad but Delvonte and his friends pulled up beside us. He ment to try and kill your father but ended up shooting me a bunch of times. I was left for dead in the middle of the street. Your father always sworn if he seen him again he would kill him. 10 years later here we are, Delvonte is Delonies dad that's why he recognized me straight off the back.

What.?! Harlem yelled falling to the couch. I couldn't believe everything I just heard.