Chapter 25

Everyone stood in the waiting room pacing back and fourth waiting on the news for Camron. He was in surgery for about 4 hours fighting for his life. His body was thrown from his car at s trucking him between the car and the pole when the medical team got there they didn't even know if Camron was going to make it. His leg was broke in 5 different places, his head was banged up, they said if he was too survive he would have server nerve damage for the rest of his life and possibly not walk again. Delonie stood rubbing Harlem's back as he let his tears and frustration out. Mani, Mya, and Cha sat crying, and so was the rest of his friends.

Jay'Ceon sat holding and hugging Milan as she cried and prayed for her son to make it through this. But the worst was yet to come.......

Mr.&Mrs. Williams may I speak with you.? A dr said coming out from the back with a wiry look on his face. They stood up and followed him into the back and to a room.

What's wrong.? Jay'Ceon asked concerned.

Camron's body had an unusual amount of alcohol in it.! He was so intoxicated during the crash he could go to jail. His alcohol level was a 12.9 that's almost alcohol over dosing drinking your self to death. And we can tell he drinks a lot of alcohol because his liver and right kidney shut down. He also has a cancerous tumor on his liver he will have to go under surgery again to have that removed right away and to start chemotherapy right away if he's ever gonna have a chance to live. Right now he's looking at a life spand of  2 maybe 3 months to live.....

Milan broke down crying harder with each word he said. Every word was like a bullet hitting her skin. She didn't know what to do besides cry. Camron was a fighter, he knew he had cancer since he was 14 never said anything because he knew he wanted to die and finally could be with his mom.

He told you.? Camron asked bearly. He was so pale, he had a oxygen mask on and body wrapped up, he could bearly keep his eyes open or even breathe.

Why Camron.!? Milian asked kneeling down to her.

I wanted to be with you ma.! He said looking into her eyes. "I'm tired.!" He smiled as he closed his droopy eyes. His heart rate started to slow and Milan grabbed his hand tell him she "loves him" over and over.

Camron.? She scream trying to wake him up panicking as his machine started to flat line. "Camron.!" She screamed over and over as tears rushed down her face. She got on top of him and started doing CPR before a team of drs came in and took over.

I'm not leaving my baby!. She screamed as they pushed her further and further away from the room. She broke down at the door kicking and screaming cursing and hollering. Everybody looked at her like she was crazy and all Jay'Ceon could do was hold her tight and tried not to cry being strong for her.