Chapter 39

MILAN P.O.V.

I rubbed my stomach as I felt small movement in there. I really didn't wanna do this again. I was no where near ready for another child but once again Jay'Ceon is no where to be found. Now it's late night calls, or not really any calls and when he does he's always distracted. He's been gone for a month now and when I ask is he coming home soon he just says he don't know. I have a fear is something is going on but I didn't wanna jump to conclusions or put any stress on my body that I didn't need. I honestly just wanted him here.....

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had a missed call from an unknown number. I listened to the voicemail and damn near kilt myself trying to get up. I put on my shoes so quick shuffling for my keys. "Harlem I yelled." Waking him up. He jumped up and out his room.

What's wrong.? He asked scared putting a shirt on.

It's cam he's being rushed to the hospital.! I said he followed behind me as we ran to the car. I sped to the hospital so fast I was going through red lights. I pulled up and didn't even care if my car was in park I ran so fast into the hospital.

Hi I'm Camron Williams mother he was just rushed here. I said to the lady at the window.

Yes her majesty behind this door room 4.! She said clocking the button so the door unlock. I rushed through the drs and nurses to see my son laying there with a nurse on top of him doing compressions. My head was spinning my heart was beating fast.

Please don't die.! I screamed as tears fell down my face.

Ma'am we can not have you back here.! A nurse said trying to grab me.

Ma.! Amani said rushing out another room. Her face was covered in tears and she couldn't stop crying.

Amani what happened.? I asked through my tears.

I don't know we where coming home and next thing you know a car pulled up next to us and they where drunk trying to hit our car. Cam turned and went a different way. We stopped at a store and I went in I came back Cam was on the ground. The car was hit bad he wasn't breathing, it was blood every where a gun was next to Camron I don't know I don't want him to die.! She screamed and cried.

I pushed past the nurses and drs. "Come on baby.! Please cam wake up.! Wake up.! I screamed hitting his chest as they tried to move me out the room.

Camron.!! I screamed louder and louder and so did my cries. The rushed him up to emergency surgery, leaving us in the room we was in. I leaned over the bed crying holding the bloody sheets.

________________
JAY'CEON P.O.V.

My phone kept ringing and I was to busy to answer it. Your wife is calling again.! June said through her moans.

I hit ignore again for the 10th time. I was just tryna hurry up and bus this nut. June phone started ringing and it was Milan.

Hello.! She tried to answer as she slowed down on top of me. I sucked on her titty nibbling and biting her rings as I bounced her up and down.

He...he...he's not here.! She moaned.

Oh my god.! June moaned louder as I flipped her over in doggy style. "Mmmm, yes I'll tell him...tooo...call youuuu, oh shit daddy fuck me.!" She moaned loudly before she could hang up. I finished fucking her than got redress. Everybody lunch break was about up so we finished just in time.

I'll see you tonight.! She said before kissing my cheek and leaving my office. I finished fixing myself and hurried and got back to work. Man that Lil pussy was somethin i tell ya.