Chapter 4

JAY'CEON P.O.V.

I thought you said your wife was dead.?

I thought she was too.! I said sitting on the edge of my bed. Ma'Leah came around standing in front of me.

Oh so this is just normal.? When she come back around.? What this mean for me.? She yelled pissed off.

Yo get the fuck out my face with this shit.! I yelled standing up.

Nigga what.? I'm suppose to be yo girl and your "wife" walked in your crib and I'm suppose to be okay with that.?

Bitch we not together.! You not my fuckin girl.! At the end of the day dead or alive that's still my WIFE.!  Get yo shit and get out.! I said sternly and calmly as I could. I grabbed her purse and jacket throwing it outside. She ran after it and I closed and locked the door. She was annoying as fuck.!

I layed across my bed thinking about my next move. But Milan was just on my mind. I prayed about the day I would be able to see her again. I know I wasn't gone make it to heaven all the hell I done did in my life. She looked like an angel.! Everything about her was so much more beautiful. Don't get me wrong Milan was beautiful before but she was just Gorgeous now. She looked amazing. I felt like I was having one of my nightmares and all this was a dream. It couldn't of been real.!

I woke up out my sleep drenched in sweat. I went to go take a shower and get ready for the night. I had so much planned that I wanted to put business off for another day. I stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist. I heard some
Commotion going on in my room, I grabbed a gun out the bathroom arsenal and opened the door. I was gone use it to scare the shit out of Ma'Leah I know it had to be her. Dumb bitch don't listen.!

Didn't I tell yo ass to leave.! I yelled opening the door pointing the gun but it wasn't at Ma'Leah. Milan stood there naked as hell. My dick instantly went to attention and I sat the gun down. She jumped at me scaring her pulling the covers over her body to hide it.

We thought you where gone. The boys said it was okay for me to use your bathroom and freshen up. I'm sorry.!

You straight.! Go head.! I said as I walked closer to her. She looked scared. She has this same look on her face of innocents the night we first had sex. Kinda burned a whole in my skin because I know what I was Capable of.

She made her way to the Bathroom but I grabbed her as she walked past me. She couldn't look me in my eyes. I tried to search for answers in hers I mean I already knew the answers to the obvious questions but not the one to if she still loved me.! I prayed to
God he would always let her know that I loved her and forever will. But 10 years that's a long time.!
Somebody else could of had her heart by now. I didn't deserve her at all but I did need her.

You look beautiful.! I said breaking the silence. She gave a small smile before she spoke.

Thank you..........I believe you still owe me a warm hot bubble bath.! She said smiling. I don't recall that but anything to get me next to her I was gonna try.

I led her to the bathroom and ran a nice hot bubble bath for her. I helped her into the tub and she sat down. "Thank you.!" She said shyly.

Your welcome.! I said bending down to her eye level as I turned the water down.

Are you getting in.? She asked before I was getting in.

You want me too.?

I would like for you too.! She said smiling. She moved over and I got in she layed her back against my chest wrapping my arms around her. The room was silent but this felt so right. "I waited years for this moment to happen again.!" She said through her smiles.

So did I.! I honestly thought I would of never see you again, losing you fucked me up mentally and physically.!

Me as well all I could do was think about you and the boys.

I promise I won't let you slip through my fingers ever again Milan and I mean that.

Jay'Ceon I love you.! She said turning around to face me. I looked her in her eyes and almost shed a tear. My throats was clogging up and I was nervous to say it back. This shit had to be a dream.

I love you more Milan.! She kissed my lips and took my necklace off my neck, taking her ring off of it, she placed it on her finger and it still fitted perfectly. She put her locket back around her neck where it belonged.

I know I wasn't the best husband before and probably still won't be..... your probably seeing someone else as well but I just want you to......

After all these years you still don't realize that your the only one for me.? I only love you and wanna be with you Jay'Ceon.!