Chapter 21

I ended the call with my babies and shortly after that Delvonte was calling me again. I didn't wanna talk to him because I didn't wanna think about what we did that night. For the past two and a half weeks he's been calling and texting me non stop. I liked how much he actually cares and generally wanted to see how I was doing, feeling, and if I needed anything. He was the total opposite from Jay'Ceon. Speaking of him he hasn't been home since that day he put a gun to me. He hasn't been on his blocks either. I didn't check to see if he was in jail or the hospital I honestly did not care. I grabbed my purse and keys to head to get some food. I didn't wanna cook, I didn't wanna do anything so McDonalds it was. I parked my car and went in to order my food. I got a Large Straberry Fanta(if y'all have not had one of those get up go to McDonald's and get one they good as hell) two cheeseburgers, a 6 piece chicken nugget and a large fry. I was hungry ass hell.

You gone eat all that.! A male voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see Delvonte. "Yes I am.!" I said sticking a fry in my mouth.

I'm tryna eat you.! He whispered in my ear. It was like my eyes popped out my head when he said that. "I'm kidding.!" He laughed.

Yeah ight.

No seriously though.! How you.? Haven't heard from you since you ran out on me.

I'm okay.

Can we talk for a min.?

For what.?

Come on.! He wrapped his arm around my neck and made our way out and to his car. He pulled off not knowing where we was heading. I kinda liked the ride though. Sometimes when you just pull up
On ya girl and tell her to get in that's the most romantic thing ever. Even though in our case this was just cute.

He pulled up by the marina me and Ricky favorite place to be. I haven't been here since Ricky died.
How you get that mark on your face.? He asked annoyed.

Burnt myself curling my hair. I led.

Why you lying.?

I'm not.!

He put his hands on you.? He asked seriously grabbing my chin to look him in his eyes.

This is not what I came to talk to you about I'm sure Delvonte.

You right it's not. He moved closer to kiss me. He pushed my hair out my face and planted his lips on mine. "Can I have you.?!" He whispered in my ear kissing my neck. He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. He grinned me up and down slowly on top of him as we kissed. He pulled my shorts and thong down he picked me up and layed his chair all the way back sitting me on his face, holding my legs down. He turned the music up to drown my moans out. I couldn't keep my balance he was eating it so good. He managed to get a condom on than bent me over the seat and slid in. He pulled my hair back and smacked my ass, as he fucked me nice and good.! He kissed and nippled on my back as he went deeper and harder.

I never had car sex but damn this was the best sexual experience I ever had. He pulled me in the back seat on top of him. He grabbed a hold of my hips and bounced me up and down rubbing my clit. He was feeling so good. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as I started to cum all over him.

Spend the night with me.! He asked pulling out.

I......i... ( I couldn't even catch my breath)

You what.? You never gonna get over this nigga you keep being alone.

You right.!

I know I am. He smacked my ass and opened the door to stand up and fix his self. I did too. I went back for my car and followed his back to his base. I never thought I'd be here in a million years with another man but for some reason this felt so right.! I took a shower and layed next to him. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

You know I always had a thing for you right.?!

Since when.? I laughed.

Since we was kids. I use to always tell Rick if he don't make a move than i was. He was so protective of you. It's crazy. He knew how I rocked but I knew it would of been different with you.

How different.?

Different in every way possible.