Chapter 24

I have a question.! I said to Jay'Ceon sitting on the bed watching him get dress.

What's up.?

Hypothetical question...... if I was too having an affair would you be mad.? Like when we wasn't talking you cheated on me and put a gun to my head if I was too cheat back would you be mad.?

He turned around quick and his facial expression changed blankly. "You fuckin around on me.?"

No.! No no no noooo.! I'm just saying hypothetically if I was to cheat back....

Normally when someone asking that question that means that they are doing whatever the question they asked.

But I'm not.! It's just a thought.....

I probably would kill you.!" He said bluntly cutting me off with all seriousness in his voice.

Kill me.? What about our kids.?

They'll be taking care of after I bring you back to life. Cause than I can't really be mad at you because I did the same thing to you over the last 12 years I been fucking around on you, which is why I'm trying to change that.

Good answer.! I said with a smile. I was starting to feel bad about fuckin Delvonte now.

You better not be doing anything with anybody I promise you and that muthafucka will die.!

Yes sir.! He grabbed my hand and led me out the door. Tonight we was having a very nice elegant dinner on the beach as the sun set than a beautiful boat ride with wine tasting. I been looking forward to that since we got here.

Mr. & Mrs. Williams.! A guy said opening the door for us

Thank you.!

You look beautiful.! He said resting his head in my neck hugging my waist.

Thank you, you look very veryyyy handsome your self. 

I know.... look I haven't been the best husband this past year and to make that up to you (he got down on one knee) I wanna renew our vows.!

I started crying....." I would love too baby.!" He put my new ring on my finger and kissed me.

I love you so much Milan you really don't understand. He explained.

No more cheating no more lies.....

I'm done with that completely I'm with you and just you I promise. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him.

The night time air was so cool on the boat. It was just us. After all these years I never knew he knew how to drive a boat. I was so impressed by everything he was doing.

Since when you learn to steer a boat.?

Lil something I learned before we left plus this a smart boat so I can put it on auto steer and it drives it self while we enjoy this night. He said leading me to the lounge. He poured me some wine and cuddled me. I missed this about him.
He started to kiss my neck and his hands roamed my body. I liked the way he was feeling on me. He climbed on top of me sitting my glass on the table kissing me. He untied my dress and it came right off. He started to take his jacket off and his clothes. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. He pulled me on top of his face and let me have it. He held me down and massages my legs at the same time. I was in heaven right now. Being at sea and being able to moan and scream as loud as I wanted to with nobody to hear me gave me more pleasure.
He bent me over grabbing my hips sliding in slowly. I was fucking Delvonte was no where near as big as Jay'Ceon. It kinda hurted but after a few strokes I got use to it. He kissed my neck pleasuring me all at once hitting my spot just how I liked it. I never wanted to be able to compare sex with my husband to anybody else but right now at this moment he was making me regret ever stepping out on him. It's that hood nigga dick that gets me every time.