Chapter 9

Jay'Ceon was in the bathroom taking a shower and his phone went off three times.l waking me out my sleep. I got up and put on a long shirt and my robe o went to go check on my baby girl. I kissed her forehead and continued to let her sleep.

GoodMorning.! I said to Angel as I walked to the coffee machine.

Want some.? I asked her poring me a cup.

Girl yes.! I'm exhausted. She smiled almost laughing.

Long night.? I asked with a smirk.

Yes a very long one.! She smiled. GoodMorning Jay'Ceon.! She said smiling hard as he walked through the door. He nodded his head and kissed me hugging my waist tight.

I love you.! He whispered in my ear making me smile.

I love you too.! I smiled as I kissed him again. Angel got up and headed upstairs as she heard Princess crying.

I gotta go handle some shit I be back later on.

Mmmhm okay.! I smiled. I watched him walk out the door and pull off as Angel came back down stairs.

Do you have any aspirin or anything.? I just got this bad headache.! She said holding her head.

Oh yeah hold on.! I went into the bathroom downstairs and grabbed the meds. I gave her two and she took them straight with no problem. I watched her stumble up the stairs before she fell back. I took my robe off because I didn't wanna get it dirty. I slipped on my uggs and grabbed her arms pulling her down to my basement stairs as I pushed her body down the stairs. Fat bitch was heavy.! I tied her up in the chair and left her there. I went upstairs to clean up and go check on my baby. She was up and her eyes was fixed on her tv so I took a shower in her room and got dress.

"Heyy can you pick the boys up from school today and keep them for the night.?" I texted Amanda.

"Yeah, everything's good.?"

"Going as planned 😉"

"😂😂 good call me if you need me.!" I closed out my messages and sat in the rocking chair. Call me crazy, insane or psychotic but you will never get one up on me.! After a couple weeks I put two and two together and she's the little bitch that's been ruining my marriage. And when I over heard her and Jay'Ceons conversation it gave me all the conformation I needed. But what put me over the top is when she said she would kill my baby.! There's nothing like a mothers love I have to protect mine before any harm comes to them. 

______________________
Jay'Ceon P.O.V.

I walked in the house and it was completely dark. I was a little caught off guard and when I tried to hit the light switch it wouldn't come on. I turned the flash light on from my phone and made my way to the basement and fuse box. I turned the lights back on and Milan came out the guest room.

What the hell.? What you doing down here.! I asked. She looked like she was bussing sweats. Bitch better not been cheating on me.!

Nothing baby.! She smiled walking over to me she smelt like straight bleach.

Why you smell like bleach.?

I was doing some cleaning.!

In the dark.?

Mmmhm.!

Yeah ight, who here.?

What are you talking about.?

I walked over to the room she came out of and opened the door slowly but to only be greated by Angel beat up badly on the floor whimpering and crying. She pushed me hard and closed the door behind me. If it ever was a time in life I was scared it would be now. What the fuck was this.?!