Chapter 24

CAMRON P.O.V.

I walked into the NICU and there it was.! I wanted to knock this nigga clean the fuck out. He was holding my baby and This bitch was allowing it.

What the fuck is this.? I asked as I walked closer to them.

Camron it's no...

It's not what Amani.? You know what bitch I'm tired yo lying ass.

Nigga this my baby if I wanna see it I can her name Dream for a reason.!

Nigga wasn't nobody talking to yo dead beat daddy ass. That's all yo ass gone be is a dead beat.! I laughed. "And you named this baby after him too.! Ight cool.!"

Enough.! Camron he is her dad also.

Oh that's how you feel.? Ight keep it that way.! I kissed my baby girl forehead and snatched my wrist band off I dropped it on Dream since the nigga wanted to be daddy of the year so bad.

Camron are you serious.? Amani yelled trying to stand up and come after me.

Don't say shit to me Amani that's her father right.!

You can't be mad that he wants to be there y'all both can.!

I'm not mad at the fact he wanna be there for his daughter. Congratulations to him on wanting to do right for the first time. I'm pissed at the fact I been here since day one supporting you and her I love the both of y'all and you fuck me over so bad every single time. You think this shit gone last.? You think he gone be in her life forever.? No.! And you gone be the dumb bitch that let this nigga in and out of her life like it's okay. I may be young but I'm not stupid just feel in love with the wrong bitch.! I said before yanking my arm away.

I grabbed my bottle of Henny from under my seat right along with a couple other bottles of ciroc and Remy.! I cracked open all of them and started drinking. It was my fuckin birthday. I don't have to be stressed about a baby, a baby mama, her nigga, nothing I was good and able to live life stress free as a normal 17 year old. I finished the bottle of henny and threw it out the window and cracked my bottle of Remy. I was speeding through traffic dodging cars and on my way home to get dress for the night. I parked my car stumbling to get out laughing. This shit was so funny to me. I finally made my way in the house and up to go shower.

What's good birthday boy.! Harlem said slapping me up.

Man I'm drunk as fuck.! I laughed slapping him up.

Camron you good.? It's 6 o'clock and you already drunk.?

Yeah.! I laughed again.

Y'all wanna go to this party.? Mya and mani asked coming into my room.

What kinda party.? Harlem asked before me.

College party. Some of us girls is having a party at our dorm.! Mani answered.

Hell yeah.! I said laughing still. I went to go get in the shower and get dress. I cracked open a bottle of henny I had stashed in the bathroom while I sang and drunk in the shower. I was feeling good as fuck.
I finally got out going to my closet and drying off. I opened a bottle of black Remy and cheered to myself on turning 17, drinking both bottles. I lotioned down and got dress. I was wearing some dark blue jean Robins, with a white and navy blue Versace shirt and the white Belencianga shoes. I put on a gold chain and two diamond earrings. I was looking cold as fuck. I made the two slits in my eye bras like Soulja boy use to do and put on my clear reading glasses. I snapped a couple pictures looking good as fuck. I was starting to sober up so I drunk the rest of the two bottles I had.

Camron.! My mom yelled I kissed me teeth and walked to the staircase.

Yesss.? I yelled back at her.

Come here please.! She smiled up at me.

I made my way down the stairs safely and to the doorway. "Come outside" she smiled wide I followed her and my dad pulled up with an All Black white on the inside Audi A4.! This car was sweet As hell. I was so excited about this. I hugged both my parents tight and told them both thank you. There was some gifts I had to open in the back seat. But I was gone do that later. I grabbed everything I needed out my Camero and got into my new car. I told Harlem I would meet him at the party with Mani and Mya. I had to stop by a liquor store and get more liquor first before I did anything.

As I'm walking to the party it's jumping. People hanging out the windows, dancing, smoking and drinking, regular shit. I ain't never seen no party this lit before. I went in the inside and to meet up with my brother and cousins. I was happy as hell to see my sisters I missed mani and Mya we damn near all was like brothers and sisters instead of cousins.

I was drunk as hell.! I was getting so much Birthday love from everybody it was crazy. Drinks was on me so was the girls.

Heyy Camron we have a special surprise for you.! Asia said coming over to me with her BestFriend Naomi.

Oh what's that.? I asked finishing the bottle I had in my hand.

They led me to a room and closed the door as they started taking off they clothes. I finished my last drink as they both kissed and touched on each other giving me a nice show. They both started sucking my dick feeling good as fuck. Before I knew it I had on a condom fucking them both. I was in heaven right now. This was the best birthday ever. We finally finished up and the liquor was getting too me I grabbed another bottle on my way out getting into my car Amani was calling I put her on the block list she made me mad from earlier all over again.! Fuck you call me for go play family with yo nigga.! I pushed the start button on my car and took a couple more sips and turned the music all the way up. I was about to hit up this other party at the after hour spot than to shorty from the Gucci store house to end my night.!

I stopped at the stop sign and finished my last cup. It was my turn to go......

BOOM.!!!!!
(Narrator p.o.v)

As Camron was proceeding through the stop sign to make s left hand turn a car came smashing into his car t-boning him making Camron lose control over the wheel and crashing into a pole. Camron did not have on a seat belt the car jerked his body so hard he flew out the front windshield window......