Chapter 5

CAMRON P.O.V.

I walked into Amani house right after her mom left. Her mom worked nights at the hospital so it was safe to be over. Mani was my BestFriend she the first girl I clung to when we moved out here. I liked her but she had a dude at the time so I just chilled in the friend zone we just been BestFriends every since. Couple months ago her house got broken into while she was sleep and her mom was at work so she was scared to sleep alone. I spent the night almost every night over here.

Hi cammy.! She yelled from her bathroom. She was just getting out the shower.

What up.! I said as I took a bite of her sub she had on her dresser. She walked out the bathroom in her lil shorts and a t-shirt of mine I had left over here. I swear you think this damn girl was my girl.! She climbed over me putting her legs over mine and grabbing her phone.

That nigga ain't textin yo bald head ass.! I laughed snatching her phone.

I'm not bald headed.! She whined rolling her eyes.

Than what are you.?

Not bald headed.!

Yeah ight.!

You ate some my food.? She yelled slapping my chest.

No.! I laughed.

Yes you did I should beat yo ass.!

Girl you ain't gone do shit.!

Stop playing with me and go buy me another sub.!

Fuck outta here better take my car and go to damn self I ain't yo nigga.!

Yes you are.! She laughed.

Yeah ight, let that wangsta here you say that.!

Dream is not a wangsta.! She laughed hard.

He damn sure ain't a gangster, not even a real
Nigga, nigga not even a man.!

And you are.?

You laid up under me every night cause your scared to sleep alone.! If that's yo nigga why he ain't here to protect you.?????? Oh yeah right.! Cause he a soft ass nigga.!

Shut up.!

Yeah cause you know I'm right!

Anyways......about earlier your mom.?

Long story short my mom been alive this whole time first couple years she was in a coma and shit nobody notified us basically after she got better she was out here doing some shit and seen Harlem. Did a
Lil research and it was confirmed that it was him. Seen him again and had a little conversation with him and they was kicking it for like a month yesterday she surprised me and my dad. Kinda was the best day of my life.

Awwwww wow that's crazy.! What is she like.?

Amazing.! Like she looks exzactly the same like she so beautiful she so sweet and down to earth. Nothing about her has changed at all. I missed her so much.

Awww why don't you go home tonight.

Yeah right my dad probably bussing in her shit all crazy don't nobody wanna hear that.

All y'all think about is sex.! I doubt it.'

You don't know my dad.! That nigga eats and breathe sex and I know he ain't have no good
Pussy like that he tearing her shit up. I bet you 100
Dollars my mom be pregnant by next week.!

We not about to beat this.! She bussed out laughing.

Speaking of seeds how lil Cam doing.? I asked touching her stomach. Amani was two months pregnant. No it wasn't mine it was her dumb ass nigga Dreams. I hated that nigga and everything his punk ass stood for. He fucked her got her pregnant and was on to the next bitch. Mani was so hurt by it she wanted to kill her self until I stepped in and told her I would protect her and her seed. She my BestFriend so Ima always be here for her. I done got so attached to the kid already you would think it's my seed. I mean It was only right.!

She's okay.! Just been a little sick today that's all.

Want me to go get you something.!

Yeah nigga another sub.!

Besides that.?

No, just lay here and cuddle with me.!

Ight.! I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me as we scrolled up and down my time line on Facebook.

I love you cammy.! She muttered as she was drifting off to sleep. I smiled and turned the light off.