Chapter 27

DELVONTE P.O.V.

Milan body fell to the ground as blood poorer from the car. I was hoping to hit King instead of her. My heart was throbbing my mind was racing.

Fuck.! I screamed.! I saw King limping out the car trying to keep his balance.

We gotta get outta her.! Slim yelled

No shit bitch.! I yelled. Cars was swerving around us. I picked Milans body up.

Leave her ass.! She dead.! Mood yelled.

No fuck you.! I yelled through my tears. I let my love and hate take over my rage and ended up killing the one I loved. A car swerved hitting my car and two guys jumped out.

Nah this is my kill.! King said making me look up. I stood to my feet and grabbed my gun.

You killed my wife bitch.! Jay'Ceon let off his whole clip emptying it completely out on Delvonte making sure he was dead. Tommy kilt the other two while Moe picked up Milan to get her in the back seat. Sirens filled the air. And Tommy shot the gas tank on Jay'Ceons car leaving everybody at the scene dead. They rushed to a hospital hoping that Milan could be revived even though they knew it was gonna be two late. Jay'Ceon cried and had a fit. Hugging his wife lifeless body as she layed in his arms for the last time.

I love you Milan, I love you.! He screamed to the top of his lungs. He couldn't picture life with out her. Yeah she was wrong but he was by far wrong and he knew that. She didn't deserve to die he did, she took his bullets and Jay'Ceon would never be the same again. He took her wedding ring off her finger and the locket he had made for her after they got married it was them two in it and the boys and a picture of them, the boys, and their little princess.