Chapter 40

JAY'CEON P.O.V.

Hello.! I said aggravatedly finally picking up my phone for Milan. I swear i didn't feel like arguin with this woman.

Sniffling went on, on the other end of the phone. "Bye Milan.!" I said before hanging up I did not have time to play with her dramatic episodes she probably just wanted ice cream.

Hey baby.! June said coming into the office with my coffee.

What up.! I smiled. For some reason I was really feeling her she was cool, laid back and funny. She didn't let our relationship interfere with our work efforts either I loved it. She straddled on top of me and kissed my cheek than my neck.

You gone start something you can't finish. I laughed.

I don't know if I should shoot you or her.! I heard a soft voice say with a crack. I pushed June out my way just to see Milan standing in the door way with tears coming down her face holding a gun.

I knew you was cheating on me, i know it.! She said calmly laughing. June jumped off of me and behind me. I stood up as she began to walk closer.

You where fucking her while your son is layed in a morgue dead.! You was fuckin here when I just needed you the most. Your fuckin here when Harlem just tried to kill his self because his BestFriend his little brother is DEAD.! She screamed crying.!

What the fuck did she just say.?!!!!!!!! My heart just sunk into my ass.

I needed you, your kids needed you and you can't give up fuckin bitches for one minute.! On God I'm trying so hard not to put some hot shit in yo chest King.! She yelled. By now the office was starting to fill up from they lunch breaks. "I hope she is worth it.!" She said stepping in front of me slamming the gun on the desk laughing. She turned to walk away but turned around so fast as June stepped from in behind me smacking her so hard in the face with the but of the gun. Milan jumped on her and started beating the shit out of June. And to make it worse June couldn't fight. I tried to get Milan off of June but she just kept kicking screaming punching and fighting.

Why am I not good enough for you.? Why can't you just love me.? What did I do to deserve this.? I hate you.! She screamed and fought from my grip hitting me. I tried to put her in a bear hug to calm her down but shit wasn't working she got lose and pointed the gun at me. I was for sure she was about to pull that trigger and put one in me. I couldn't say nothing I was speechless.

I'm not going to Kill you King.! That'll be to easy. I want you to live with the regrets. She said before walking away but she pulled the trigger putting one in June. I stood there frozen.! I didn't even realize I was crying. June whimp and cried out of pain some of my workers rushed over to help June and get her to the hospital I just stood there.