Chapter 50

JAYCEON P.O.V.

I held my daughter in my arms as Milan rested her head on me sleeping. She was so worn out. After being in labor for so long she couldn't keep her eyes open long enough to even see her.

We talked about names all the way here since we never did to get her mind off of things. And we decided on Alayah (Ah-Lay-ya) Brionna Williams. I layed her in the bassinet as her brothers walked in the door.

Quiet.! I said pushing them back out the door.

What happened.? Harlem asked.

I believe it was the other side.!

Is mom okay!?

Yeah, she's fine just exhausted from giving birth she went without any pain meds.

Damn.!

Yeah.! So be quiet when we go in here.! I said reopening the door. They walked in the room and went to their sister.

She's beautiful.! Cam said with watery eyes.

I know isn't she.! I said smiling.

Looks like you dad.! Harlem said.

I think so too.! Cam said washing his hands than picking her up.

I grabbed my phone then stepped out the room. I searched for a contact and the phone started ringing.

Hi daddy.! Janiyah said which who was on the other line.

Hey baby girl how are you?

I'm good, how's Milan.? I haven't talked to her in two days! I miss her when is she coming home?

Soon baby. She's doing okay she just had the baby she sleep right now.

Awww omg I cant wait to meet her send me pictures right now me and Amani wanna see her.! She squealed in excitement.

Okay ima send them right now, when I get back I wanna talk to you about something okay.?

Yes.! Don't forget the pictures.!

I won't baby. Love you.

Love you too. I hung up and went back in the room. Milan was woke and Harlem was sitting on the bed next to her holding Alayah.

I layed back down beside her and she layed her head on my chest. I looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

____________

A week later...
CAMRON P.O.V.

DaDa...DaDa...DaDa.! Cam'ani sang in her crib with her feet in her mouth.

No say mama mama.! Amani said leaning over her laughing.

DaDa DaDa DaDa.! She sang again making me laugh. "First words are so beautiful right.!" I said from behind her. She turned around smiling hard almost knocking me down hugging me tight.

Baby I missed you.! She smiled kissing me.

I missed you too. I said gripping her ass.! "I got something for you.!" I pulled a box from my pocket and put the necklace around her neck.

Baby I love it.! She said before kissing me again. She helped me off the floor and we sat on the bed. She was so beautiful I couldn't stop looking at her.  "Oh here.!" She said getting up and going to the dresser.! She handed me a envelope and I opened it.

99.9%......

Cam'ani is my biological daughter.....