Chapter 35

JAYCEON P.O.V.

Milan handed me a small stick with two lines on it. I didn't know how to handle this right now. I was about to pass out how Wendy Williams did on Halloween.

You sure you wanna have a baby.? I asked standing up.

No I'm not sure Jay'Ceon.! I'm in my 30's.! I'm running a country and raising two grown boys.! A baby right now.?

Well your not getting an abortion Milan If that's
what your thinking. I said bluntly cutting her off.

How are you gonna tell me what to do with my body.? She yelled with tears forming in her eyes. I felt like this was god and he was bringing us back together finally.

I'm still your fuckin husband I have a say in this just as much as you do.! I said sternly scaring her a little bit. "All I'm sayin is that this is our baby and every baby we ever had we always kept now I know Princess was our last kid and we may not be ready to go through having another child but this could be our healing we never got to talk about that anyways"

Talk about what Jay'Ceon.?! There's nothing to talk about or a reason to bring her up.!

Yes there is.! Your still hurting over her aren't you.

She started to break down in tears. I never seen her like this I couldn't do nothing but hold and hug her. I kissed her forehead and she cried harder holding on to me. "How long have you known you was pregnant.?"

A couple weeks now. I wanted to tell you but than all this stuff started happening and I couldn't find the right time than I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with you any more than you asked me to remarry you and it's just like everything is hitting at once.

We don't have to rush into anything but we are having this baby.!

_____________________
CAMRON P.O.V.

I woke up with Amani in my arms. She was holding on to me for dear life. I rolled over and cuffed her body tighter. "I love you girl" I whispered in her ear kissing her forehead.

I love you to Cam. She muttered back to me. I turned the tv on and grabbed my phone. I had a bunch of text messages and missed calls from the fam. They probably was just wondering where I was. "Yo moms pregnant😂😂.!" Harlem sent me.

"Stf 😒 you say anything pussy probably old ass hell.!"

"Yeah right bitch I know pops was waxing that shit every night and all day.!"

"How you know she pregnant cause I ain't sharing the castle with another kid mad ass hell I gotta share with you.!"

"Nigga I was born first I'm the king of that shit.! And cause they loud asses was in the bathroom arguin about it.!"

"Damnnnn word another sibling I forgot all about the Janiya girl.!"

"Who"

"The lil bitch living in our house"

"Ohhh shit bro I dead ass forgot about her 😂 I'm high as fuck.! What's the deal with that hoe anyways.!?"

"I don't know but I'll be home tomorrow to figure it out.!"

"Where the fuck you at now bitch.?"

"Chill whore 😎"

I clicked out my messages than got up to go to the bathroom and took a piss.! I went to the kitchen to see what i could make to eat I was hungry as fuck. Amani walked in hugging me from the back. She started to rub on me and kissing my chest . I knew where this was leading.