Chapter 20

Where's my son.? I asked pissed  off walking into Jay'Ceons meeting interrupting him.

I have a search team looking for him now.!

Oh you do hmmm.?! This what the fuck we gone do since we gotta play blues clues around this bitch.! Go to sprint and ask for his call record and the last person that he texted. You go to Apple and ask them to bring up find my iPhone and get his last location. The rest of y'all get the fuck out on these streets.! I yelled pissed off. "How could you let this happen.?!" I asked sternly.

Because I was to busy wrapped up in you trying to rebuild with you.!

Fuck me.! Your kids come first King.! But obviously you wouldn't know about that since your always to busy paying people off,! I said before walking away.

I left the building with Camron behind me. We got in my car and I sped off. I searched every spot I could think of or where Camron could think of. Out last stop was Delonies house. I kicked down the door and no one hasn't been there in weeks it looked like.

What if we don't find him.? Cam asked sitting back worried.

Heyy.! Don't say that.! I will find him if it takes every breathe in me I will do so.! Do you hear me.!?

Yes ma'am.!

I pulled up to King house and he was just getting there I pushed past him and went to the living room where I heard the tv going on. Janiyah was sitting there playing on her phone and watching tv.

When was the last time you talked to Delonie.? I asked her sitting down.

Umm about 2 weeks ago. She didn't know I was coming here I was gone surprise her but I've been calling her non stop and haven't been getting an answer.

What was your last conversation about.?

We talked about my mom boyfriend and how he was abusing me than her dad came in the house yelling so we didn't talk long. I heard her screaming and crying in the background before my uncle picked up the phone. He said something like "she has to take care of daddy" before he hung up I don't know it sounded like he was drunk.

And that's it.?

Yeah.! Pretty much.!

Thank you sweetie.! You need anything.?

No.! I'm fine actually thank you thou.

Your welcome let your dad or me know if you do need anything.

Okay.! I grabbed my phone off the couch and made my way into the kitchen. My blood was boiling I couldn't find my fuckin son. I knew something like this would happen sooner or later. I told him to get out the drug game a long time ago.  My phone started ringing and it was a private number.

Hello.! I answered.

It was only heavy breathing in the phone. "Hello.!" I said again. "If you don't say anything I'm hanging up.!" I said.

Wait.! I have your son if you ever wanna see him again meet me at 685 Walden tonight at 11 come alone.! And I will know if your with somebody.! The deep voice said before hanging up. I looked at King and it's like he read my mind.

Hell no.! Your not going alone.!

It's not up for debate. I have to get my son back. I grabbed my keys and tried to run for the door but he grabbed me throwing my back against the wall. He snatched the keys out of my hand. "I said no and it's not up for fuckin debate.!" He yelled. Tommy walked In the house followed by Cha, Mya, and Amani.!

Milian.?! Cha screamed in excitement jumping up and down crying.

Hi Cha.! I said smiling happy to see her.