Chapter 19

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who's been reading my book. You guys are who I write for. Thank you for  all the love and support and telling others to read as well.! ❤️

_____________________

Milan P.O.V.

I walked through the garden reading off my check list making sure everything was ready for the nights ball in a couple weeks. This was my favorite place to be.

Hello granddaughter.! Maraja said meeting me at the table for brunch.

Hello grandmother and grandfather.! I said as I kissed both of their cheeks. I took my seat at the head of the table. This was where I belonged.! After Janiyahs pop up I had to leave.! I couldn't except someone else's kid into my "family" well we wasn't a family from the beginning since King could never keep his dick in his pants. My boys where my only concerned from here on out. And when they turn 18 like we agreed in they would be able to make that decision on their own if they want to be here with me or stay with their father but I couldn't stay there any longer. It kills me a little more inside watching him have a daughter knowing mine will never breathe again. My beautiful little princess stayed on my mind heavy.

How are the boys.? My grandfather asked.

They are wonderful, me and King decided to keep the deal we had. When they turn 18 they can decide if they wanna live here or stay with him.

Well that's wonderful.! I'm sure they will pick here.! My grandmother said.

I hope so.! I smiled. My phone started ringing and it was King. He hasn't stopped calling since I walked out the door a couple days ago. No one knew I was here and that's how I wanted to keep it. If my boys needed me they knew how to pick up a phone and call me.

Your highness you have a visitor.! My butler Atlas said coming over to me.

Bring them into the garden Atlas, thank you.! I smiled I wasn't expecting anyone at all. I signed off on my last few papers and looked up. I had to do a double take once I realized it was Camron.

Prince Camron.! Has arrived your highness.! Atlas announced. I ran over to my baby boy and hugged him tight. He looked like he been crying. He had a black eye and a busted lip.

Camron what's wrong.? I asked holding up his chin.

Harlem is missing.!

What you mean he's missing.?

He's not answering his phone, it keeps going to voicemail his car was found in a lake 3 hours out from the city, he hadn't been home in 5 days no one seen him.!

Why didn't you call me.!?

I don't know, I thought maybe he ran away and been here, so I packed all my bags to run away here too.!

Oh baby.! And what happened to your face.?

Dad punched me because I said what I said.

What did you say.?

Basically that I hate him.!

I hugged him tight as ever and kissed his forehead. I tried not to cry. My oldest son was missing was the only thing that played in my head.! "Sit down and eat, we'll be back on the first plane tomorrow.!" I said bringing him to the table.! The food was blessed and we all ate and talked. I didn't say much everything that Camron just said was on my mind. I grabbed my phone to excuse my self to call Harlem and voice mail it went to.

"If you ever put your fuckin hands on my son again I will kill you personally.!" I said angrily through voice message. I went upstairs to undress and than put on some leggings and a t shirt and some timbs. I packed a bag putting my 9 m.m in it and a shot gun. I put a silencer in the bag right along with two other guns. I made sure I had a lot of bullets.

Camron put your bags in your room and you can unpack later on when we get back.

Where are we going.?

To find your brother.!