Chapter 1

I took a puff of my blunt and sat back to chill and count 15,000 out for Cams car. His birthday was coming up. He been doing good in school and even better on the court. I just bought Harlem a brand new Range Rover for his birthday a couple months ago and Cam wanted a Camero. These niggas was expensive. I know if Milan was here she'll have them driving buckets.

Yo pops.! Cam said coming in my office.

What's up son.!

I was just thinking....I miss mom.! He said with tears eyes. I looked up quick and stood up. Cam took her death the hardest and I felt so bad for him. He breaks down when it gets close to her birthday and Mother's Day every year.

I do too son.! It's gone be alright. I said picking his head up and hugging him.

No it's not she never coming back.! He said angrily.

Pops it's somebody at the door.! Harlem said.

Who is it.?!

Some lady she just asked for you. He said with a smile.

What you mean some lady tell that bitch to go.

I can't do that pops. I think you need to come downstairs.

Ight I'll be there in a second. You good Camron.?

He nodded his head yeah than got up to walk out. I went downstairs and some lady stood at the door admiring the house. From the back she had a fat ass with a coke bottle shape, hair came down to the middle of her back.

Hi Jay'Ceon.! She said without turning around. I looked at Harlem in confusion on how the hell she knew my name.

Mom.! Cam asked running down the stairs he pushed me and Harlem out the way. She turned around and opened her arms hugging the hell out of Camron. I pushed her off of him and him behind me.

Nah who you.! I asked pissed off. Was I dreaming.? I had to be dreaming.! I know I was dreaming.! WAKE UPPPPPP JAY.! I told my self.

I know what you thinking.....How am I here.? Well when you dropped me off at the hospital I was in emergency surgery I was revived on the operating table. You left me.! I was in a coma for 5 years spent the next 4 recovering from all the shots and messed up organs and everything that went wrong in my body. I spent a year in physical therapy while working extra hard trying to find y'all. No one knew where y'all was but I hired a private detective and he found y'all. I couldn't go any more days without knowing where y'all was so I got on the first flight to Atlanta and here I am. These past years been hell and I'm so happy to have found you and my babies.! She said crying. I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. I knew I was dreaming again. I gotta stop drinking and smoking.