Chapter 25

Our time in Bora Bora went so quick.! I mean our week was up already. We had so much fun, did a lot
Of shopping, sight seeing, swimming, and making up. I seen a whole mother side of Jay'Ceon that I've never seen before and I loved it. But I was ready to be home with all 3 of my boys. I was missing my little Princess but I know she's still here with me.

I have to pee.! I said getting out the car and running upstairs.

Okay I'll get he bags.! He laughed. I ran upstairs to our bedroom and nearly fainted when I opened the door. I started to tear every picture down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My heart was racing, the tv played me and Delvonte having sex, pictures of him eating me, or him fucking me hung from wall to wall. I tore all of them down I took the DVD out the DVD player, my heart was racing as I heard Jay'Ceons foot steps getting closer to our door. I went in the bathroom and in red lip stick on the mirror it red "Delvonte & Milan 2gether 4ever ❤️" I took a towel and windex and sprayed it so fast it started to smear. I locked the bathroom door until it was clean.

You alright.!? Jay'Ceon asked as I came out the bathroom.

Yeah.! Um can you do me a huge favor.?

What's that.?

Go to the store and get ice cream please.!

Ight.!

"Tell him"
"Tell him now"
"I hope y'all had a fun little trip"
"If you don't tell him in the next 5 seconds I will"
Texts popped up on my screen.

"Leave me and him alone.!" I texted back

I have to tell you something.! I said to Jay'Ceon nervously.

What up.!

I.....I.....

Hold on.! His phone started ringing and he answered it. My heart was in my throat. I was so scared. I had to tell him. Something had to be done about Delvonte.

He put his phone down to look at his screen before throwing it at the wall shattering the whole entire screen. He stood up mad as fuck. His eyes turned black and cold, his blood was boiling it's like he turned into the devil.

Ima ask you this one time and one time only if you lie to me Milan I swear to God.! WHO THE FUCK IS DELVONTE.? He yelled backing me up into a wall.

He....heee...

He what.? He been fuckin you.! He laughed. I was scared out of my mind.

He grabbed me by my throat picking me up in the air to the point I couldn't breathe. His grip on my neck grew tighter and tighter. He slammed me into the wall behind me tightening his grip even more. I started praying because I knew I was about to die. He threw me on the floor pulling his gun out. He started to go crazy and I was trying to catch my breath shaking and coughing up blood through my tears.

THATS WHY YOU ASKED ME THAT DUMB ASS QUESTION.! YOU BEEN FUCKIN ANOTHER NIGGA

Let me explain.! I cried.

Bitch wipe yo tears.! You wasn't crying when you was  fuckin that nigga so don't cry now.!

Jay'Ceon....

Jay'Ceon my ass.! Bitch you really tried to get one up on me.! So....so I'm just the dumb nigga.!

No.!

I swear to god Milan I'm trying so hard not to put a fuckin bullet in you. He said throwing a bottle of henny at me hitting the wall breaking on me and the wall. He picked me up by my hair throwing me into the wall breaking it making me hit my head.

I did everything for you, I love you, you the only bitch I ever loved I gave you every fucking thing. You wasn't shit before me. Bitch you got me fucked up on god.! He sat on the bed with his head in his hands crying and laughing. He loaded the gun and stood up.

Let's go for a ride.!