Chapter 42

HARLEM P.O.V.

I woke up to my mom crying in the bathroom. Her tears was screaming louder than she was. I got up and went in there and she was sitting in the corner in the bathtub arms covered in blood. She held a knife in her hand. I got in and sat next to her. She let me take the knife out her bloody hands. I hope she didn't do what I think she did and stab her stomach.

Mommy.? I asked softly she just feel into my lap and dried harder.

I'm sorry you have to see me like this.! I'm weak I know, I said I'd never cut myself again but I just been having the erg to cut myself and hurt myself I'm weak and I messed up. You deserve a better mother than me. I can't protect you or Cam.!

Ma your not weak.! Your the strongest woman I know. Nobodies perfect everybody messes up.  I messed up when I tried to hang myself last week. I messed up a lot but you....you have been through a lot and your going through a lot Ma it's okay.! She cried and cried until she fell asleep in my arms. I cried for her. She was so hurt. I picked her up and layed her in the bed and grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I stepped outside and had a temper tantrum as a car pulled up. King got out and he just looked at me. He walked over to me and grabbed me into a hug.

What are you doing here.? I asked pissed off crying

I'm sorry.! I'm sorry I failed you as a father.!

You you right leave nobody wants you here.!

Harlem I can't just leave.!

What.? Nigga bye get to stepping you ain't my muthafuckin father. Yo ass been leaving my mother since y'all met don't come back around and talk to Naw nigga bye.! I yelled pushing him back. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

I'm sorry Harlem.! He said before letting go.

_______________
JAY'CEON P.O.V.

I left Harlem and going into the house. I went up to our bedroom and Milan was layed in the bed sleep. I pulled her to me and held her tight.

King get off me.! I heard her sniffling.

I'm sorry Milan.! I said trying not to cry.

No your not, your only sorry you got caught.! She said still not opening her eyes.

Milan please I need you.!

Well yeah......I needed you.! Harlem needed you....but most importantly Cam needed you.!

And I'm sorry I am on God I am Milan please don't do this to me right now.

King you did this to your self.!

You've been cutting.? I asked picking her arms up. She opened her eyes and sat up.

Leave.! She's said sternly.

What.?

You heard me I said leave.! I hate you i don't want you near me and me cutting isn't your concern.!

Yes they are.! Your carrying my child Milan your my wife it is my concern.

I'm not shit to you and are you so sure this your baby.! She laughed.

What the fuck you just say?

You heard.... (I got up and grabbed her by her neck)

On God if I find out you was fuckin somebody else and that's not my baby Milan I'm going to kill you and that nigga and that baby.! My grip got tighter and I slammed her against the wall. She tried to fight me back to let her go. I dropped her to the ground and she punched me in the face and started fighting me. I pushed her on the bed and she jumped up throwing her phone at me.

You cheat on me, you had a baby on me, you picked someone over your family many times. My daughter is dead because of you, I almost died because of you. I hate you, I hate you so much King! Why.? Why am I not good enough for you? What? Am I not pretty enough? Am i too fat? My hair not long enough? I'm not light skin like the girls you fuck.? What is it King? I tried to change for you, I lost weight,
I grew my hair out I always kept my nails and feet done. I cooked for you, I cleaned after you, I did laundry for you I made a house into a home, I gave you kids, i love you so much more than i love myself i would die for you, I lost my mind because of you, I lost me because of you. What is it? Why King tell me what's the matter with me tell me why you can't love me like I loved you!

I was quiet because I honestly didn't have an answer she was crying so hard now. Wasn't nothing wrong with her. She was perfect maybe even too perfect for me and that was the problem.! I know I never deserved her but I was in love with her.!

You have no answer do you?  Your selfish.! You don't give a fuck about nobody but your self and you never will care about anybody but your self.! It's not about just you any more King it was about all of us but you can't handle when someone loves you not everyone is your mother and gonna hurt you, that was never my intention to do.! I loved you with all
My heart and I still do but I will
Not let you say sorry and come back like every thing is fine. The couple of weeks I been doing fine without you and I'm gonna continue to do fine without you. Don't worry about this baby or any of us for all that matters. Just go back to the states we'll be fine without you.! She said dissmissing me. She closed the door in my face and I could here her crying.

I kilt this girl...... I walked outside and Harlem was smoking a blunt. I walked past him and he stood up.

So that's it.?

What.?

That's it.? Your just gonna leave?

What else am I suppose to do.? I'm never gonna change I can't change i need help! She hates my guts, you do to.! What am I here for?

Your right you ain't gone never change I hate that your even my father, and if Cam wasn't in a coma he say the same thing. Just run back to yo bitches! He said before going in and slamming the door behind him.

FUCKKKKKKKKK.! I screamed slamming my hands on the car.