Happy Endings...

Introduction......

Dad.? Cam called to me.

What.? I asked turning to face him. I was surprised at the beautiful woman that stood next to him. Something about her looked so familiar.

Who is she.? I asked ignorantly. I haven't been around another woman since Milan died. I never wanted to be with anybody but her.

Hi Jay'Ceon.! She spoke and my eyes fell out my head. She smiled so beautiful.

This wasn't real.!

It's very real.! She said again walking over to me. "Your doing a wonderful job with the boys I can't believe how old they are now..."

They miss you so much.!

I miss them two. Harlem is doing great in football and Cam was doing wonderful in basketball they were my little stars.!

Yeah they are they do it all for you.!

I know. How are you though.?

I miss you, I miss you more than ever these days.

I miss you to Jay'Ceon. Your doing wonderful baby.

Why did you have to leave me Milan.?

I didn't want to baby things just went left....I'm always here with you. You know that. I didn't go any where.

_______

I jumped up out my sleep looking around the room. It was just a dream. I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. The stars filled the night time sky. And Harlem snores filled the house. I stepped on my balcony to roll up and smoke. It's like I dreamed about Milan more and more every night. I looked down at my necklace I wore our rings around my neck on the Locket I had made for her. I missed my baby so much. It's been 10 years now. Cam was 16, Harlem was 17. These lil niggas was me and her together. As they got older I got out the drug game. My sons needed me and I didn't want them living that life.