Chapter 6

HARLEM P.O.V.

Damn girl.! I smiled as my girlfriend Delonie came up for air sucking my dick.

Told you I missed you.! She smiled.

I see.!

Delonieeee.!!! Her father yelled through the house.

I thought you said he was on base.! I panicked fixing myself.

He was suppose to be! She said scared running to sit on the bed as I sat at the computer desk opening a text book so fast.

I thought I told you no boys.! He said sternly more to me than her.

Hi Mr. Delvonte! I said nervously. Her dad knew I was her boyfriend. I was really only allowed over when he was here and the door had to stay open. He was one of them strike military dads and shit. He ain't really have a problem with me though.

Hi daddy. I know you said no boys over when you weren't home. You where on base and your phone kept going to voicemail. He only came in for a split second to get my book until he got his. I thought it would be okay he was just getting ready to leave. She lied. I been here for hours bussing her shit down.

Mmmhmmm.! Might as well stay now I'm already here. He said before walking out. My heart dropped into my ass. Shorty was the perfect liar.

Hello.! She said answering her ringing phone. "Who is Kamira.?" She asked annoyed. My face shot up looking at her. Kamira was like my other girlfriend. She knew about Delonie but Delonie damn sure didn't know about her.

See that's impossible cause Harlems right here.! She spoke again this time looking at me. My heart was in my ass.

Okay yeah send me the pictures! She said before hanging up. "She looked at her phone for a second and stood up. "Who is Kamira and you better not lie to me.!"

I don't fuckin know.! She said she know me.?

Yeah and she sucked you dinga ling too.

Nah. Come on now D you know me better than that out of the 3 years we been together I ever fuck you over.?

No.!

So why would I start now.? Look I'm out.! I ain't about to sit here and get accused of fuckin with somebody else when I'm with you. I said grabbing my jacket and damn near running out. She started to cry slamming her door behind her. I knew I fucked up.! I got in my car speeding to Kamira house. She answered the door with an attitude and I almost choked this bitch up.

Who you been running your mouth too.? I asked pissed off.

Nobody what are you talking about?

Oh now it's what am I talking about.? Ight so how Delonie know about us.? What pictures you got of us.?

Nun what are you talking about I promise I didn't say anything Harlem!

Yeah ight see this why I ain't wanna talk
To yo ass in the first place. You really got me hot right now.

Dude are you serious? I didn't say nothing to nobody about us.

Fuck outta here lying ass bitch. Yo delete my number and don't say shit else to me.! I said before leaving out her house. She was crying in tears. I got in my car and my phone was ringing. It was Delonie. She called me about 20 times already. And texted me almost 100. Her fingers was fast I almost didn't wanna answer. I was scared to open a text or call her back. Kamira started calling me so they both was calling back to back. I put my phone on do not disturb and pulled off. If she had pictures I know me and Delonie was over. She don't play that shit.

I pulled up to my house and went in. The house was dark but soft music played upstairs I don't know if my parents was fucking or slow dancing. I snuck past the room and went to my room closing the door
Quietly. I went through my bathroom and into cams room he must of been at Mani house that lil nigga was in love with that bitch.! I took a quick shower and got into my bed. My phone kept lighting up from the same too people. I through it on the charger and went to sleep.