Chapter 41

MILAN P.O.V.

King calling Again.! Harlem said showing me his phone. I took it and threw it at the wall shattering it.

Maaaaa.!

I'll buy you a new one.! Use mine. I said giving it to him. I put my head back down as I held Camron hand. He's not dead just in a coma.! I may have lied to King but at this point i don't even give a fuck. He can die for all I care.!

Oh my god baby.! I got here soon as I could.! Delonie cried running into the room. Harlem got entirely pissed off and i knew what was about to happen.

Amani stood up and walked over to our side. "Get out" She said pissed off.

I don't give a fuck what y'all do don't fuckin fight in my sons room.! I said pissed off.

No disrespect mom but I'm bouta whoop this bitch ass.! Amani said snatching her earrings off.

Hold on, what's going on.? She asked concerned.

Who is Marcus.? Harlem asked interrupting Amani. Delonie looked like she seen a ghost. "Who the fuck is Marcus" he yelled at her.

Just a friend?!

Oh really just a friend.?!! Harlem kissed his teeth. "That's the nigga you been on the phone with and smiling 24/7 right.!" He yelled and she started to cry. "Bitch I loved you I saved you life many times. You ment everything to me. You cheated on me for pregnant by a whole nother nigga and got an abortion. I took you in. I put clothes on yo back food in yo mouth.! I did me bitch and you gone cheat on me again.! The worst part about that shit is you was gone set me up.! Delonie on God I wanna Kill you right now.!" He yelled through his cries. Harlem was hurt.! She was crying so hard and trying to plead to him he began to choke her but I quickly grabbed him. Amani took after her jumping over the chair grabbing her by her hair beating her ass, they was fighting for a good couple of minutes until security came to break them up. Amani fucked her up.!

I don't give a damn don't nobody do my brother wrong Bitch don't let me catch you on the street.! Amani yelled pissed off.

Calm down before your in handcuffs.! A security guard said to her. They closed our door and escorted her out the building. Harlem was sitting there crying so I held him tight. I couldn't help put to cry with them.

Visiting hours was up so it was time for us to leave. Amani was so stressed out taking care of the baby on her own I took her for the night. She ended up crying herself to sleep. I made Harlem sleep in my room on the other end of my bed. I didn't trust him alone when I found him unresponsive hanging from the celling. I quickly shook that thought of my baby killing his self out my head. I'm already losing one son I can't lose the other.