Chapter 8

HARLEM P.O.V.

Harlem.! I heard Delonie yell my name from
Down the hall. I been dodging her ass all day. I could tell she been crying.

What's wrong with you.? I asked annoyed.

She handed me her phone and pictures of me and Kamira was hugging. But somebody took the pic of us than it was another one of me with my arms around her waist. "You said you would never cheat on me.!" She whispered to keep from crying.

Delonie I did not cheat on you.! These is friendly ass pictures of me and a friend.! I damn near don't really know the girl name, you know I'm bad at names.

So why is Cloe telling me she seen you at her house a couple times and you don't leave for hours.! Harlem there's days when I can't find you, nobody can and your missing for hours won't answer my calls or text. Why is that.? Because you be with her.!

No I don't.! I be busy my dad don't want me on my phone when I'm working what do you want me to do.?

Let me talk to him.!

For what.?

Because Harlem your lying to me and I know your lying to me.! She cried. "I don't want nothing to do with you until I get the truth.!" She said wiping her tears and walking away. I slammed my locker pissed off walking into the other direction. This was so bullshit. Dumb ass friends always stalking me or in her fuckin ear. What the fuck I do is nun of they business.! I don't give s fuck If I am wrong you my bitch believe yo nigga before yo fuckin friends on god them bitches hate me cause I don't wanna cheat on her with them. Stuck up little dirty hoes.! I went and sat in the library to finish what I had to do for homework. I had to leave school earlier to make a drop for my father and make it home on time.

CAMRON P.O.V.

Hi cammy.! Mani said hugging my back.

Yo chill you already got people thinking I'm fuckin you.!

What.!?

What my ass, you know people think you my girlfriend and shit.! Messing up my hoes.!

Nigga you ain't got no hoes.!

Stop tryna kill my dreams all the time.! I said closing my locker while she laughed.

Can we get McDonald's for lunch I'm starving.!

Uhh no.!

Why not.?

Your not feeding my baby that.!

What.? Nigga we hungry.!

Better eat a salad.!

Do I look like a fuckin rabbit to you.?

Nah just a deer in some headlights. What you get dress in the dark this morning and forgot to do your hair.?!

No muthafucka.! I'm so sick of you.

And I'm sick of you.!

Amani.! A male voice called out and we both looked up. Dream was standing a couple feet away. Amani looked at me in conformation and I clinched my jaw.

Man do what you gotta do.! I said annoyed before walking off. I looked Dream up and down and kept walking. Don't no nigga put fear in my heart. What kinda fagget ass name is Dream anyways.

I met up with Harlem in the library. Me and my big brother was always together. Yeah we fussed and faught at home but together we was.!

What's wrong.? I asked sitting down. Delonie dumb ass friends in her ear telling her I'm cheating and shit.!